so a buddy of mine, who is a painter, has been wanting me to help him recreate some ideas/visions/dreams he's had. so basically, it's his ideas and my photography and editing. this one was recreating a dream he had where he died and was brought back by some fair maiden or something. whatever, it's good practice for dealing with commercial clients. if they like it, that's all that matters.

4344297777_f87bbf410f_o.jpg

just bought my domain name and put a little place holder gallery up, too. wil update with something better soon.

www.robmitchellphoto.com

Well, it's called a mosaic. It's 94 pictures made to look like one big picture. I actually found a program that does these things. http://www.andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/

Pretty easy if you follow directions. :D

A mosaic, no way! haha

I was actually just wondering if you used specific pictures, or if the pictures you used had some sort of special story or something behind them. Anyway, I'll check the site out. Thanks for the link.

A mosaic, no way! haha

I was actually just wondering if you used specific pictures, or if the pictures you used had some sort of special story or something behind them. Anyway, I'll check the site out. Thanks for the link.

OHH haha mybad, I didn't really get what you meant at first. Well on Saturday my youth group went out to Skid Row in LA, if you guys don't know it's very populated with homeless people. And we went there for a homeless feeding and gave them prayers. The whole picture is made of 94 pictures I took, and the big picture is one of my pastor and my cousin praying for a guy that asked for a prayer while getting food.

tropin, nice to see someone else shooting this style around here... [although i have tried to move away from that style, i still love it]

and nice haha shooting with the hasselblad and the rz67... i am always conflicted about whether or not to plunk down the money for an rb/rz but i think i just need to take more photos and not worry about equipment because i think all lenses are capable of amazing photos, especially in ample light

tropin, nice to see someone else shooting this style around here... [although i have tried to move away from that style, i still love it]

and nice haha shooting with the hasselblad and the rz67... i am always conflicted about whether or not to plunk down the money for an rb/rz but i think i just need to take more photos and not worry about equipment because i think all lenses are capable of amazing photos, especially in ample light

thanks man, have you got any work online? i actually just got the rz67 and it's definitely a beast. but the 500c/m is my workhorse and serves me perfectly for most purposes. love that camera.