I dont get to rep nor do I get what the repping system on sufu is...

so im just gna comment away.

This place just overflows with great shots. Never ceases to amaze me /end kiss ass. but its true : (

kromo- Excellent Profiles. And also love the 3rd shot of the snow. So simple yet so effective.

cheeez- Love the pattern of the ceiling/roof

xcoalesce- Great portrait

joel- Your shop basket (?) shot really urges me to take shots at the supermarket sometime soon. But I never have the guts to do it cause i keep thinking someones watching me and will take my camera away or something, cause theres always those "no cameras" signs at the ones i go to.

joddicted- holy shit at your first cloud shot!!!! *saved. lol

logan- love the "sq format" shots (dunno a name for them so i just made one up for for the 4X4 or 6X6 or 8X8 or w/e) lol

Quick shot from today. X-post w/ wayet.

4329148423_35fce3880b.jpg

joel- Your shop basket (?) shot really urges me to take shots at the supermarket sometime soon. But I never have the guts to do it cause i keep thinking someones watching me and will take my camera away or something, cause theres always those "no cameras" signs at the ones i go to

That was actually taken through some bamboo outside a window - but I wouldn't feel bad taking pictures at a grocery store - just be subtle about it - it's a new way to learn to shoot

Still trying new shit out, been digging BW lately:

MG_6682-600x400.jpgMG_6731.jpgMG_6719-600x400.jpg

Who get there images printed? Any one have paper preferences? Inkjet vs. lightjet? I personally have not tried inkjet yet. I dig metallic paper for certain things, particularly black and whites. I've been printing mostly on Fuji paper BTW.

need help from the photography thread. Looking for the name of a photographer who's work I've seen before, didn't write down his name.

He shoots mainly landscape stuff that feature colored smoke bombs. I think this is one of his;

2m8BXUfrik0d5973PHHQDBr3o1_500.jpg

I know its a shot in the dark but really need to find out his name!

+rep to whoever helps!

need help from the photography thread. Looking for the name of a photographer who's work I've seen before, didn't write down his name.

He shoots mainly landscape stuff that feature colored smoke bombs. I think this is one of his;

2m8BXUfrik0d5973PHHQDBr3o1_500.jpg

I know its a shot in the dark but really need to find out his name!

+rep to whoever helps!

dunno if this is what you're looking for but a quick search turned this up, similar vein at least

http://www.siouxwire.com/2009/10/helmo-colored-smoke.html