You don't have much detail in the shadows, which sucks because that's a beautiful picture, marsa

You should try to bring your shadows out a bit!

i kinda liked it dark and almost a bit hazy, but yeah it could definitely be bit lighter (looks different on flickr)

Backstage @ Paris based designer Kristofer Kongshaugs runwayshow ss09

Kristofer and I grew up together and im stoked to see how well he constructs his designs.

WWD calls him "one to watch"....

these are excerpts from his catalog, which I shot with my Leicas on expired neopan1600@3200

his stuff will be sold at Saks 5th AVe in NYC alongside various Paris based stores.

krissk53.jpg

krissk48.jpg

krissk51.jpg

krissk57.jpg

krissk106copy.jpg

krissk16.jpg

krissk81.jpg

krissk135.jpg

Chris and Scott B

krissk40.jpg

tree1.jpg

ongoin series, it's about trees. duh

thats some crazy colors + lighting. Hows the background so blue with a bright tree and grass full consisting of shadow?

i kinda liked it dark and almost a bit hazy, but yeah it could definitely be bit lighter (looks different on flickr)

it depends on what you were going for and what you want as your "subject", if u wanted to focus on the girl, then yeah having it lighter would be better. The way that its dark overall right now with less shadow detail, the subject is basically everything in the shot, and having it darker works if u wanted the whole frame to be concentrated on by the view.

Hope that makes sense :P Im not too good at explaining myself

I don't understand the camera motion blur in images 2 and 3, the compositions of 1 and 4, nor why you posted image 1 with the prominent flare

obviously i didn't care about the lens flare or blur, maybe it has something to do with the subject matter?

Tpd4AZgLLmld6anfHKGo36Rmo1_500.jpg

Tpd4AZgLLmlcyglkoKndErUao1_500.jpg

Tpd4AZgLLmlcdwjjz0nWXkfMo1_500.jpg

Tpd4AZgLLmlc9msgtY4ucW3Qo1_500.jpg

Tpd4AZgLLmla6uvyv6tIChAko1_500.jpg

it depends on what you were going for and what you want as your "subject", if u wanted to focus on the girl, then yeah having it lighter would be better. The way that its dark overall right now with less shadow detail, the subject is basically everything in the shot, and having it darker works if u wanted the whole frame to be concentrated on by the view.

Hope that makes sense :P Im not too good at explaining myself

makes sense. no problem seeing the above mentioned points.

f03069d4-ef4d-419b-8a47-876060d405aa-600x600.jpg

just posting this cus i love the fogging

btw someone should start a "show us your cams/setup" thread.

(my setup, missing one black t2 though and one t4, shot on my hasselblad500c)

what cameras are these

from left ->one leica m6, one m6ttl, one mamiya 7II (top) , one contax T2 (silver) and two Yashica t4´s (black)

damn, how do u have money to get 2 m6's?