i shoot with a bronica SQ, it's very nice and cost me $300 for the whole setup (i pieced it together myself)

i'd recommend it to start off, you really don't need anything more

i have a quick question. So when using a waist level finder, the image u see when composing the shot, is always seen in reverse? and there's no metering in a WLF?

are both of these true for all film medium format cams? or just the bronica sq?

thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21913385@N04/

I made a (small) flickr of some of my photos from a recent trip to Yosemite. tTese are scans direct from the lab I took them to, but I think he scanned the prints instead of negatives...

I wasn't impressed with the film, and I think i'll stick to B/W, but not Neopan. Still, can't blame it on that...let me know what you think plz.

random snaps from maine...portland was cool, everything else (while very pretty) was decently uninteresting. everything's shot with contax t2/fuji print film, and scanned really bad...but you get the point. I kind of like the hasty look to them. I've got bronny pictures and a few more rolls of 35mm to scan/develop in the next couple weeks

2681283543_a2fb1cd1cd.jpg

2682094464_767929ffb1.jpg

2681295041_3513859277.jpg

2681295057_8b16738ae1.jpg

2682124116_d919ed1643.jpg