some old shots... re-edited.... i know some of the PS work is bad, but thats how i roll.. some C&C would be appreciated... thanks

2567337124_8a876081b0.jpg

2566513319_cd613231ca.jpg

2566511715_b2c5765d53.jpg

2566986188_ee1eff38df.jpg

Nice editing for the first shot, like the color tone. :)

So, I finally found a really good deal on a D80 and purchased it. It also came with a Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 lens. Obviously this lens isn't practical for daily/mulitpurpose use. What would the knowledgeable Superfuturian photog's suggest as a daily/multi purpose use lens in the $200 price range? Thanks.

So, I finally found a really good deal on a D80 and purchased it. It also came with a Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 lens. Obviously this lens isn't practical for daily/mulitpurpose use. What would the knowledgeable Superfuturian photog's suggest as a daily/multi purpose use lens in the $200 price range? Thanks.

For like $200-250, you can get a 18-135 lens. Even though its not the best lens, for the price, its a good general purpose lens. I have both 18-135 and 18-70. both you can find used for around $200 and both are great lens's

looking to use this picture i took a while back; unfortunately i didnt think much about framing at the time, so i need to resort to cropping... any idea about reframing?

2569704232_724852e75a.jpg

unedited except for lens distortion and level fix.

Ive been lurking around the forums, and usually in the denim section but i happened to look around and found this thread and fell in love with it lol

ive been thinking about getting into photography for a while, my dad got into it but he jumps around with hobbies between photography, reef tanks and koi ponds (the koi are his priority now we just had an amazing spawn, TONS of koi fry, the fry and the adult koi will def be one of my fav subjects =D)

after seeing some amazing pics you guys took im eager to start taking my own!

my dad currently uses a D70 with a 18-200 lense on it, i love playing around with it

just wondering, what do you seasoned photographers suggest as my first DSLR?

my dad told me to save up for a D200, and i was looking at the D80 also, but im really not sure what to get

what i really want to take pictures of are shoes hanging from telephone wires, i love seeing them, i think its such poetic justice

also, id love to do alot of nature scapes, my family does a good share of traveling

and ofcourse just ppl, i love what jamel shabazz did during the 70-80's id love to photograph street fashion and how it changes

didnt mean to write a book.. but id love to hear your suggestion :)

Ive been lurking around the forums, and usually in the denim section but i happened to look around and found this thread and fell in love with it lol

ive been thinking about getting into photography for a while, my dad got into it but he jumps around with hobbies between photography, reef tanks and koi ponds (the koi are his priority now we just had an amazing spawn, TONS of koi fry, the fry and the adult koi will def be one of my fav subjects =D)

after seeing some amazing pics you guys took im eager to start taking my own!

my dad currently uses a D70 with a 18-200 lense on it, i love playing around with it

just wondering, what do you seasoned photographers suggest as my first DSLR?

my dad told me to save up for a D200, and i was looking at the D80 also, but im really not sure what to get

what i really want to take pictures of are shoes hanging from telephone wires, i love seeing them, i think its such poetic justice

also, id love to do alot of nature scapes, my family does a good share of traveling

and ofcourse just ppl, i love what jamel shabazz did during the 70-80's id love to photograph street fashion and how it changes

didnt mean to write a book.. but id love to hear your suggestion :)

umm okay...just start taking photographs with what you have, as you become more serious invest in a different camera

-----------

some shots from this past sunday....pr day parade & show n' prove

june8103fj6.jpg

june8140td6.jpg

june8145rq9.jpg

june8317al7.jpg

june8223ox2.jpg

june8240ti2.jpg

june8236ci3.jpg

june8287mk6.jpg

i would if i had my own camera... want to make a suggestion?

i'm not too strong on the technical side, i'm sure some other people in this thread will have some great suggestions....i'm more about just going out with whatever you have, i'm sure you have some type of point and shoot, and taking photos that express what you want

i'm not too strong on the technical side, i'm sure some other people in this thread will have some great suggestions....i'm more about just going out with whatever you have, i'm sure you have some type of point and shoot, and taking photos that express what you want

its cool, and i like that approach, ive kinda always done that too when i take pictures, trying to get unconventional angles and what ever i think looks good, i do have a decent digital camera ill def start with that till i save enough for a nice SLR

and nice pics of the PR parade, i shouldve brought my camera to the Filipino day parade

love that pic of the dude with the know thy self shirt