whats up with those first three?

what technique/gear you using? i cant even tell what the second is exactly but it looks wild

Thank you :) I am a huge fan of abstract and minimalistic photography. I'll be going to parsons this fall for photography (so i hurd u wuz going to FIT). The first one was taken with a D40 and Sigma macro lens. The second one was taken with the D40 but it was just a standard kit lens. The third was taken with my old Sony DSC-f828, and it's some food dye in water (clique I know, but I like how it turned out).

dope. yeah ill be at FIT in fall. i might consider changing my major to photography in 09, i missed out for this year so i have time to consider it.

wow, i wouldve never guessed a drainpipe with grass. it looked almost like one of those electron microscope photos of a virus or bateria or something gnarly like that. kudos

dope. yeah ill be at FIT in fall. i might consider changing my major to photography in 09, i missed out for this year so i have time to consider it.

wow, i wouldve never guessed a drainpipe with grass. it looked almost like one of those electron microscope photos of a virus or bateria or something gnarly like that. kudos

Thanks again :D. Do you have any photos of your own or are you just considering picking it up right now?

i have lots of my own. how long have you been following this thread? theres a good deal in here...

my flickr is flickr.com/trevosaur

I actually just discovered this thread, so that would explain it, heh.

Theres some cool photos on your flickr, I like a lot of your macros. What do you shoot with?

Depends on what you plan on using it for. Personally, I hate the style/look. I'd much rather one of the Fuji 645s, but they have fixed lenses, so they may not appeal to you for that reason.

i would mainly use it to take archetecture pictures and such and maybe some street shots. thanks for the info im just trying to ask around peoples opionions b/c i dont know much but ive been doing research.

I actually just discovered this thread, so that would explain it, heh.

Theres some cool photos on your flickr, I like a lot of your macros. What do you shoot with?

canon 400d and alternate between my shitty kit lense and the prime 100mm f/2.8 macro that you see so much

i also have a bigass telephoto for far away outdoor shit, but it doesnt get much use.

im switching up to a 5d soon and getting a 50mm f/1.8 as well

i would mainly use it to take archetecture pictures and such and maybe some street shots. thanks for the info im just trying to ask around peoples opionions b/c i dont know much but ive been doing research.

Well, I think the Mamiya would be a better choice for architecture since you can have several lenses to choose from, but for street stuff, a more compact/easier to use camera such as the Fuji range of 645s would be more ideal. If you don't like the idea of fixed lenses, look at the Bronica RF645 system. It's compact, in the style of Fuji, and has interchangeable lenses. Very nice all around.

canon 400d and alternate between my shitty kit lense and the prime 100mm f/2.8

i also have a bigass telephoto for far away outdoor shit, but it doesnt get much use.

im switching up to a 5d soon and getting a 50mm f/1.8 as well

Nice... I plan to start doing some fashion photography once I get up to NY (my friend is a fashion designer who graduated from FIT a few years ago. I'm going to intern with her and do some model shoots). When are you graduating high school, if you didnt already?

Nice... I plan to start doing some fashion photography once I get up to NY (my friend is a fashion designer who graduated from FIT a few years ago. I'm going to intern with her and do some model shoots). When are you graduating high school, if you didnt already?

this saturday.

introduce me to yo' friend. for the time being my major is fashion merchandising management so...

she cute?

this saturday.

introduce me to yo' friend. for the time being my major is fashion merchandising management so...

she cute?

I graduate tuesday :P

Shes pretty cute, but she is 25, haha. So I probably wouldnt hook up with her unless I was wasted. But hey we should blaze sometime :P

damn trev, i still have 3 weeks to go... makes me wanna die.

sigh...blurry picture of some girl with shitty quality and shitty exposure.

wtf is the point

this is hilariousssss

gurls got dem thunda thighs 2

surfed, that girl is very cute. how much?