^noh ue dood!!

and eric, nyc photog meetup. its gotta happen!! :)

werd - i'm too lazy to set it up but i'll def be there

^wait to have the meetup til aug so i can join in.

nyc photo meet in august??? i'm settin this up in superofficial.

Totally epic, the medium format you got was one that shot 6x6 right or is it the one that shoots 4.5x6 or something like that to make it look like a larger 35mm? Sorry if I am completley wrong its just some of your shots are looking either way.

^ What time did u take this pic? It's beautiful lighting... I like the contrast between the incandescent on one side and blue light on the other.

^ What time did u take this pic? It's beautiful lighting... I like the contrast between the incandescent on one side and blue light on the other.

You left a nice rep, I've never had someone say that before so it means alot.

The shoot was for her photography project at fartschool and I had my digital nearby so she could get a idea of the shoot. The shot was in late afternoon on a cold overcast winters afternoon.

^ Jacobuh, are you one of the dudes in Australia walking around in the cities with the V mask spreading the word of God? I've been seeing them around the place but not too sure what the purpose was. They make for good street photography subjects though ;)

Anyways, the first photo is nice.