ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Good news ..

So Eternal agreed to produce more of the contest jeans for us to fulfill

the demand we've received for the extra's so I'll be sending an email to those who asked about them for a second pre-order.

I think it would be fair to ask them to end on the same day as the early

pre-orders right? What do you think?

^Great news indeed...I'll have to check with Gordon about getting myself a pair...ranon, looks like we'll be in competition (possibly!) after all? ;) Of course, this all depends on when the pairs will arrive and if I have the proper funds as I ended up buying another pair in place of the contest jeans...:X

Also, I'm mad tempted to size up two based on the post soak measurements...Call me crazy? (usually a 30 in everything else, but 32"waist raw on a lower rise is a bit tight for me these days :X )

Also, I'm mad tempted to size up two based on the post soak measurements...Call me crazy? (usually a 30 in everything else, but 32"waist raw on a lower rise is a bit tight for me these days :X )

They'll be really baggy, with a lot of hip flare, if you size up 2. I went TTS on mine, and even with that, I'm finding it to be a little baggy in the seat with a little more hip flare than I would ideally want.

I guess it's not really size up two really, since I'm more a 31 waist these days rather than a 30...

ranon, I sold them all for a reason! ;) But I hate to be posting sizing questions so late in the game, so I'll probably stick with the 31 (SUO) and hope they stretch out in the waist...Or maybe get the 32 and blast them in the wash/dryer, I like everything looser now...

Good news ..

So Eternal agreed to produce more of the contest jeans for us to fulfill

the demand we've received for the extra's so I'll be sending an email to those who asked about them for a second pre-order.

I think it would be fair to ask them to end on the same day as the early

pre-orders right? What do you think?

I'd love to join in Beatle... :)

Glad that the 2nd pre-order is happening, lots of nice fits here and I am looking to join in as well to give the 811s another try (I parted with a pair some 2 years back).

Got a quick question - for all of you who went TTS - Farhad, Ranon, Not too tight and a few others which I can't recall....how do you like your fits after these few days wear and would you have gone SDO if you had the choice?

Thanks!

Glad that the 2nd pre-order is happening, lots of nice fits here and I am looking to join in as well to give the 811s another try (I parted with a pair some 2 years back).

Got a quick question - for all of you who went TTS - Farhad, Ranon, Not too tight and a few others which I can't recall....how do you like your fits after these few days wear and would you have gone SDO if you had the choice?

Thanks!

gotta be honest, I am lovin the TTS fit, but if I had a chance, i might have SUO. It fits in the waist/legs perfectly, I'm just worried if I keep working out I'll be wearing a pair of jeggings pretty soon. :o

Thanks!

I'm really happy with my fit, I went TTS. I could see a slight weight gain being a bit tricky for me but all in all it should be pretty amazing. I wouldn't even consider SDO since these are pretty snug right after a soak.

any ideas on when is the deadline for this pre-order? sunday perhaps? i have a mate who is interested but need to raise some funds for them.

Ran, just email Gordon, I am pretty sure he's gonna be able to help you and your friend...I would assume he wants to put in the order by the end of this week..

Thanks!

personally i would have gone down a size smaller since now they are a little loose in the waist. however going TTS is perfectly fine as well, since they are not overly loose. my personal recommendation would be to go TTS for a comfortable fit.

Ran, just email Gordon, I am pretty sure he's gonna be able to help you and your friend...I would assume he wants to put in the order by the end of this week..

thanks for the info! will do that!

I sized up two and they're pretty good.. except the crotch area is bulging a bit. I imagine it'll settle down at some point but it's kinda awkward..

I think I shoulda just sized up one, two was a bit much.

Thanks!

I have pretty much stretched mine to pre-soak already (bought a 34, 35 pre-soak, hot soak and dryer, 33, stretched to 34.5 pretty easily). I think I would have SDO if I could do it all over again. However I am super stoked on the fit as these are the "baggiest" jeans I own and wanted something not so slim/skinny like all my other jeans. They are really crispy. Love them.

The kids with the 811 without yellow stitching, ours are the Collector's Edition©®™.

I went TTS also, stretching very nicely in the top waist and thighs to give a great fit. Way roomier than my PBJ or Skulls in the same size.