ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

side note - if I can shrink them down a teeny bit more I might get a relaxed fit close to this one..no epic tight combs and shit, but it might work

Hey Beatle, It's gonna be close. You are going to get some serious shrinkage, but not sure if you will get the fit you want with just a soak. If I were you, I would skip all the BS. Put 'em in the wash, on the hottest temp you feel comfortable with (for me, I just didn't want to burn up the patch). Then throw them in the dryer till they are just slightly damp.

I did that to mine and You Ren's pair, and there is still plenty of starch in the jeans to be crisp. They are still bleeding indigo, so I don't think I lost that much in the wash/dry. Anyway, glad you finally got yours in.

Btw, plus rep for getting this all put together for us. And no worries about tight combs. I think these will look good with looser combs for vintage fit/fade.

beatle- no way your the same size as me eh?

I got a 32 and if I wanted a Z fit, I could have gone down to a 31 ;)

Some 811 love. I wore it during a hike the other day :)

IMG_2402.jpg

Here's the view from the hike. that's down town LA in the distance.

IMG_2455.jpg

Still an iPhone pic but no app ;)

Finally I got my pair back from Gordon had em hemmed to a 34" inseam.

5121781512_96379f04a2.jpg

Also ordered some Thunder Soap to wash these with for the next two years.

5121182299_c29936d421.jpg

The instructions aren't very helpful

5121182381_0c10ec8c82.jpg

So anyone know how much I should use per wash? Beatle if I remembered you washed your contest 0500's with Thunder Soap how much did you use?