RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

I went TTS for size 30 which is the normal size I usually wear in other jeans.. if you ask me, in my opinion they fit like 60's on the upper block and 50's on the lower legs in terms of straight lack with minimal taper, if that makes any sense

I'm digging your fit and going by your comments on the cut, I think I might have to try these out in the near future, although I might be screwed as far as inseam length goes... (like with the denime 20th edition)

I dunno what everyone's problem with the patch is, I quite like it, I think Resolute has an interesting vibe going on and Hayashi is definitely one classy guy, so if these jeans are his style, I think they are worth checking out...

true to vintage style or not...

Cheers Tiro. That is my personal comments, as far as my limited knowledge goes.. here is the measurement of my pair for reference:

BIG style

Size 30.

Post 1 warm overnight soak and 1 warm handwash-all done prewear

And this measurement taken after 3-4 times wear after dry

Waist: 31.5"

Front rise: 10.8"

Back rise: 14.4"

Thigh: 12.0"

Knee: 9"

Hem: 8.4"

Inseam: 32.5"

• 1 month later...
I hoped that. just searched through their "official" online shop and the inseam was stated at 84cm for all sizes. no option of choosing the inseam.

but I hoped you would answer. still wearin the "Neutral" jeans?

Neutral are taking a rest while I rotate one pair every day for the next few months in my stupidly large collection which is being rationalised through ebay as quickly as I can list them........addiction is a terrible affliction!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nothing much going on my pair since ive only worn them sparingly since i got them...but they were on quite afew times last december during summer here downunder.. total wear maybe give and take 3-4 weeks..

IMG_8807.jpg

IMG_8803.jpg

its hard to describe the denim on these...they feel like warehouse in term of softness and hairiness but they also have some characteristic of cone in terms of even weave (not slubby) and the lightness of the fabric...

the colour is less dark than lvc...more often than not they have this metallic shade of blue...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

6147929832_1c6cd289f6_z.jpg

Delivered yesterday, dried overnight over after hot soaking. It doesn't look it but the denim is quite fuzzy, flash has made them bluer. No fit pics yet but they are slim fitting but not tight, definitely a pair of jeans that will look better dressed smart/casusal, just like Hayashi -San.

Edited by bod

• 4 weeks later...

Dunno if it has been already posted in this thread but Resolute has noe a real website where you can see all jeans and the retailers and stuff+

http://www.resolute.jp/index.html

edit: damn...I myself already postet that link 9 months ago :D but then I ask for an update of the existing pairs! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I think the key drawback with this brand to date is the lack of a retailer in Europe/USA or even someone like and-Japan or Okayamadenim who can offer the jeans directly without proxies/third parties, etc, which all add to the cost. These are no frills jeans and they are more expensive than other similar brands, therefore consumers will probably buy tried and tested competitors such as Warehouse, SDA, Fullcount, Sugar Cane etc, which are cheaper and more readily available, without third party costs.