Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them ok. They look pretty much the same as the other fbts, cept for the soles, or am I missing something else?

Hahn, what turns you off so much on these vs any other fbt?

the sole color. they're going into flashy colors direction, which is a no go for me. rather save my money to get a pair of june 13th

plus there's nothing new on that neon fbt in terms of design. it's just plain fbt with colored sole. i was wishing for something innovative like the old coyote, or UC fbt, or unrivaled FBT, or even taa dine.

I've been after a pair of the coyotes for sooo long, they never come up in my size (11), not sure if they even went up that big back then.

I'm surprised you're turned off by the colors on that one, but you like the june 13ths, they're the red, white and green ones, right?

only the purple soles is interesting.. but shit.. sand and brown is ugly with those soles.. and where's the beeds on the fbts?

damnit.. is visvim gonna go all flashy shit with their patient leather and neon soles..

Weird. I don't think conventional leather with a barely-visible neon sole is any more flashy than bead work and beaded hanging fringe that everyone is so lamenting...

I've been after a pair of the coyotes for sooo long, they never come up in my size (11), not sure if they even went up that big back then.

I'm surprised you're turned off by the colors on that one, but you like the june 13ths, they're the red, white and green ones, right?

yea, but they're done for special reasons ie. that's parla's (the tagging) and romanelli's (the patchwork) signature work. whereas for the neon, they can do better/ be more creative than that...

they might have them at St. Alfred in chicago. If you call them and figure it out, I'll grab them for you. they're a fortune there, though.330 i think.

Hey Westbrook, do you think you could pick me up the new patent leather hockneys at St. Alfred? And do you know by chance how much those are? Thanks.