Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Judging from the sole of the black ones, they look like straight up Vans to me. Could be wrong though...

that's exactly what i was thinking (especially that the half-showed shoes next also seems like Vans), but i figured it would not surprise me that Visvim would make a similar shoe so that's why i was asking

how much do fbt's usually go for?

hello there my fellow newbie.

this is an internet forum, and this is a thread. at the bottom of the pages you have numbers, if it displays "27" highlighted for example, it means that there are 26 pages of posts before this one, and there is a big chance that your question has been answered once(actually, make it about 30 times), so take the time to research the thread before cluterring the thread with more garbage posts.

ok, there goes my rant for the day.

post pics of them on your feet. i am curious if the profile of the FBT looks weird in a big size. i have always felt like there are a lot of shoe styles that people who wear 8-10 can get away with that look funny on size 12/13 feet.

I'll try and get some pics of me wearing them.

I was worried about the same thing, but I think they look fine.

Shoes with a lower profile like chucks look like clown shoes on me, otherwise I'd be rocking those too.

I think visvim is too subtle to become as much of a fad as bape. besides, with the US stuff mostly consisting of shoes in limited amounts I dont see it getting out of hand. the type of products also limit fakes unlike with bape.

plus I also have a feeling that visvim dudes don't want to go all bape

I think visvim is too subtle to become as much of a fad as bape. besides, with the US stuff mostly consisting of shoes in limited amounts I dont see it getting out of hand. the type of products also limit fakes unlike with bape.

plus I also have a feeling that visvim dudes don't want to go all bape

Then why are they making key fobs.....