Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think buckminsters have come out in grey in the past, although it probably has a different color name designation for it. i am basing this assumption on milspex wdywt fits cuz he seems to have a pair of buckminsters that look grey in the pics. they are not brown nor honey brown nor black nor snow beige that's for sure.

G-Line is massively overpriced...regular hockneys were only like 175 at Huf last year.

G.Line Sausalitos are actually $2 cheaper at UNDFTD than Hockneys were. I think prices are identical for the two lines at most shops. Different shops mark up Visvim more or less severely.

Anyone know where to get the Fang Hikers for the cheapest price? Would a Japanese hookup on the forum be the way to go? Would they be obtainable for less than the $344 on Grandism? Are they even still out there, or have they all been sold out?

my gf bought me a pair from chapter in late november and they were already sold out in all 3 colors at F.I.L. for size 11 and they only had them in Sand at Chapter (which i got). it would still we worth to ask 2000db cause they were about 250$ in Japan. otherwise, just give a call to the usual US stocklist, they might still have some in stock (Union, Leilow etc).

oi new yorkers. how much do the polkes or wallabees run. how much is union charging and any other shops carry these lovelys? mucho thanks

They were $265 at Huf.

I got the black ones, i'm in love...

some visvims like newtons and zahras fit HUGE.

newtons dont fit huge, they fit quite equal to vans for example. same for polkes, both fit quite regularly. I wear 10 in almost everything except converse and I have newtons and polkes in 10.

kiefers on the other hand fit bigger, about half a size. so a 9½ in kiefers equals to 10 in newtons or polkes. same with zahras I believe, ½ size bigger.

I wear 10.5 in dunks. Newtons fit ridiculously huge on me.

I have a pair of sz. 11 newton mids. I'm wearing sz. 11 MJ vans

and they aren't even that big.

so does that mean if I'm a 13 in dunks I could get away with a 12 FBT?

No.

Are you talking about the FBT Ancestor? Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't sb dunk lo's more padded than regular dunk lo's?

So, if you're sz 13 in SB dunk lo's, based on my experience a 12 would fit you perfectly in the fbt ancestor.

As someone who used to have a couple pairs myself, I should point out that SB lows are generally more comfortable if you wear them a half size larger than regular SBs (due to the excessive padding)........

So, let's say you wear a 13 in SBs and could comfortably wear a 12.5 dunk; the 12 FBTs (varies by model a tiny bit) would probably be too tight. I wear an 11 in normal dunks and I had a pair of sz 11 FBT2s that were so painful to wear I had to sell them. I wouldn't bank on squeezing your feet into them. My FBT (1s), however, fit perfectly, but I certainly couldn't comfortably squeeze another half size in there.