Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the subject a bit, but didn't Visvim put out cologne this season? Anyone know where I could get it?

No cologne. They contracted Blaise Mautin (the French parfumier) to create a couple of scents for them. There were two different scented candles (a third is being released this season). I believe the scents may also have been transitioned into incense as well.........

^^^^ True.

Actually I smelled the Visvim candles in Japan and they're nice, esp. the mint one. I passed because they were like 7200-en but now I kind of wish I had picked one up. Does anyone know if they're being released in the States along with the other U.S. stuff this season?

Sorry, what I meant to say is... If i'm a 13 in dunk low sbs, could I squeeze my huge foot inside of a size 12 visvim FBT or Keifer?

I've got size 13 vans chukkas and they're roomy and I've worn size 12 vans eras, and they are tight, but i'll still wear them.

Sorry, what I meant to say is... If i'm a 13 in dunk low sbs, could I squeeze my huge foot inside of a size 12 visvim FBT or Keifer?

I've got size 13 vans chukkas and they're roomy and I've worn size 12 vans eras, and they are tight, but i'll still wear them.

my sbs are size 13, although they are on the roomy side and i fit into size 12 vans comfortably. I tried on a pair of the fbt's ("reservations") and they were pretty snug.

If you want to buy a pair, i suggest you try on a pair first. (if possible)

my sbs are size 13, although they are on the roomy side and i fit into size 12 vans comfortably. I tried on a pair of the fbt's ("reservations") and they were pretty snug.

If you want to buy a pair, i suggest you try on a pair first. (if possible)

What size of the FBT's did you try on?

Yeah, I cant really try them on... cause I live in Australia. Supply might get the g-line in, as they get the japanese shoes...

I assume the design of the FBT would give a little. Any one with experience of how they stretch?

Huh? I am pretty sure your question was answered thoroughly on the last page.......

Originally Posted by englandmj7 viewpost.gif

Huh? I am pretty sure your question was answered thoroughly on the last page.......

Originally Posted by Tyro1 viewpost.gif

so does that mean if I'm a 13 in dunks I could get away with a 12 FBT?

No.

Yes, I don't see how I could have possibly needed more information, after your thorough answer...;)

Yes, I don't see how I could have possibly needed more information, after your thorough answer...;)

Ahem; actually smarty-pants, if you actually read my entire post, you would have seen that the rest of my post was a response to your question.......you're welcome, by the way.

No.

As someone who used to have a couple pairs myself, I should point out that SB lows are generally more comfortable if you wear them a half size larger than regular SBs (due to the excessive padding)........

So, let's say you wear a 13 in SBs and could comfortably wear a 12.5 dunk; the 12 FBTs (varies by model a tiny bit) would probably be too tight. I wear an 11 in normal dunks and I had a pair of sz 11 FBT2s that were so painful to wear I had to sell them. I wouldn't bank on squeezing your feet into them. My FBT (1s), however, fit perfectly, but I certainly couldn't comfortably squeeze another half size in there.

Oh... didnt see this last paragraph the first time round...

So, let's say you wear a 13 in SBs and could comfortably wear a 12.5 dunk; the 12 FBTs (varies by model a tiny bit) would probably be too tight. I wear an 11 in normal dunks and I had a pair of sz 11 FBT2s that were so painful to wear I had to sell them. I wouldn't bank on squeezing your feet into them. My FBT (1s), however, fit perfectly, but I certainly couldn't comfortably squeeze another half size in there.

I feel stupid...

So really, FBTs probably at best go around half a size under a sb dunk size, assuming that your sb dunks are tight fitting, if they're loose you could probably go a whole size down...

I don't think supply is getting the g-line since i asked josh the other day.

But he'll let us know if he's getting them.

That's a shame... They didn't get much of the visvim clothing in either did they? I was hoping to get either a 4 button henley or sublig tee but he told me they didnt get them...

Nomad has starting getting in their share of Visvim, the FBTs are 460cdn without tax. They are beautiful shoes with amazing leather but I just couldn't justify it to myself.

I'm a size 13 in pretty much all shoes and the size 12 of visvims were perfect, they definitely fit big. Nomad only has one pair of 12s left and if you want it you should go ASAP.

can someone enlighten me how chapter world works?

can you order by phone or something?

i'm pretty sure it's for local (japan) sales only, but dunno how it works

i want to place an order by 2000db =/

Yep. Chapter is pretty much brick & mortar. You can't order through them to ship to the U.S. (or Europe, etc. for that matter). As far as older/rare models go, Napsize.com has a decent selection and they ship to the U.S. if that is what you are looking for.

Nomad has starting getting in their share of Visvim, the FBTs are 460cdn without tax. They are beautiful shoes with amazing leather but I just couldn't justify it to myself.

I'm a size 13 in pretty much all shoes and the size 12 of visvims were perfect, they definitely fit big. Nomad only has one pair of 12s left and if you want it you should go ASAP.

sweet fucking jesus, looks like no visvims for a while for me

try them at nomad then order from japan, 460 bucks + tax is a fucking joke....

agreed, you should be able to get a new pair for like $20-250 so 400+ is just stupid.

what goes for chaperworld, they have a lot of stuff on their website but many things are out of stock so the website isn't quite up to date.

try them at nomad then order from japan, 460 bucks + tax is a fucking joke....

I can almost guarantee that these are elk FBTs at that price (the elks were around $398 at UNDFTD). It is absolutely impossible that they are charging almost double what everyone else is without justification.

^ If you take into account currency conversion the price at nomad would be similar to the price at Udftd. 398*1.15 = 457, so that sounds about right.

i haven't been to Nomad that often, it's in Toronto and i live in Montreal, but some of the Labels they have there are ridiculously overpriced. For exemple, the Head Porter gear is sold at least twice as expensive as in Japan so i wouldn't suprprise me if the mark-up on visvim was that high.in this case, it seems the pricing is ok, but i would be interested to know the pricing of the rest of the line...