Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those would be sweet in black.

Apparently, these were released yesterday (the 17th) in black, as well as in beige and olive. Check out the feature from Freshness...

http://freshnessmag.com/v4/2007/02/18/visvim-x-fragment-serra-boots-detailed-photos/

... The official name of the shoe is the Visvim x Fragment G. Alpine -- not the Serra, although it is a hybrid between the Serra Hiker and the Nam Jun.

never tried on a pair of vivims... are they true to size and fit nice even for those with somewhat wider feet?

I have incredibly wide feet (size 13 in Nikes) and the size 12 FBT fit beautifully and apparently the rest of their shoes fit large. I wouldn't expect to wear thick socks for winter though.

b_2FE94B22245F6C2AD8613E5F951E3E1A.jpg

b_B2FE4EE1AC505BB7C26B0D83A0A11B40.jpg

Some upcoming models...

i have no idea when these are being released.

I'm assuming later this year...

is this going to be the next APC denim thread? :confused:

please stop asking obvious questions that have been answered several times during this thread. browse the thread first, then search, and then ask.

does keifer fit same as chuck?

kiefers fit bigger than average but maybe not quite as big as chucks. I sized down ½ size in kiefers and I size down 1 size for chucks. this is compared to most other brands, like vans for example.