Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in Melbourne for a bit, Supply will definately ship to you. email Josh to ask about stock, they only just got new stock in.

Melbourne's a good place. There's a few places worth checking out. And people here are much nicer, Sydney is full of pretentious arseholes.

No, you`re wrong. Figure is an official visvim stockist and sells at the RRP - 60,900 - same as FIL.

ah, right ... heard from someone else that it was, and probably assumed that they had a mark up. Though in the honeyee mag its quoted as more expensive than figure.

but as riawin said, not bad for a 2.5.

i like visvim, but how does a brand get away with ripping off another previous 'imited' design and then pricing it 3x as much. especially when it's generally bought by conspicuous consumers who actually know they're ripping off MJ vans.

ah, right ... heard from someone else that it was, and probably assumed that they had a mark up. Though in the honeyee mag its quoted as more expensive than figure.

but as riawin said, not bad for a 2.5.

yeah, unlike Hideout/overseas official stockists (fucken ripoff from the sounds) the Japanese retailers seem to do basically the same price everywhere.

A heads up for visvim heads. Leilow takes phone orders on all of their visvim gear (shoes + apparel). I myself just ordered a pair of grey FBTs with green beads.

do they accept international order? im assuming no?

i can email them, but just wondernig if anyone knows

A heads up for visvim heads. Leilow takes phone orders on all of their visvim gear (shoes + apparel). I myself just ordered a pair of grey FBTs with green beads.

do you have their email address? any chance you think they would do international orders? ..... after the g-apline