Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

yo my friend took those pics and before u were posting em up like they were you`re own.

yeah but you don't have to run around here like fucking superCop. he never claimed the pictures were his, he just posted some pictures. I don't care what your post count is, you're consistantly an ass.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo my friend took those pics and before u were posting em up like they were you`re own.

..and your acting like you took those pics, or you want cred for knowing the guy who took the pics.

eitherway...just like china, i used to think you were cool.

as far as I know, no pics or info yet. one of the magazine scans had a very small view of what looked like a kiefer but cant really say based on that.

for logans in S/S07, they have the patents and also what I think are elk mid's. F/W logans should be easy to find.

as far as I know, no pics or info yet. one of the magazine scans had a very small view of what looked like a kiefer but cant really say based on that.

for logans in S/S07, they have the patents and also what I think are elk mid's. F/W logans should be easy to find.

elk mid's? hmm the ones in the previous seasons are? lo's or?

not feeling what i'm seeing....ripping off vans and baby milo? ehhhh

you completely miss the point with the majority of visvim shoes then, paik = desert trek, hockney = boat shoe, polke = wallabies, keifer = chuck's, wolfe = brothel creepers, logans = sk8 hi ..... see where its going?

and the g-alpines have been posted before ...

If you are in Melbourne for a bit, Supply will definately ship to you. email Josh to ask about stock, they only just got new stock in.

Melbourne's a good place. There's a few places worth checking out. And people here are much nicer, Sydney is full of pretentious arseholes.

nice generalisation there ... you know anyone from sydney? or is this a typical melburnian inferiority complex response ?

sydney kills melbourne for proddy

supply currently has the harris tweed coats, bickles, keifers, striped ls tees, denim + more i forget .... they have ordered large for this season so expect a lot more vis in the next few weeks ...

will visvim be releasing any tote bags this season? currently tossing up whether to get the ballistic backpack or wait for a tote to come out..

also, with the ballistic backpacks, is there any way i can remove the extra straps on the bottom of the bag? the ones that strap around your belly...