A.P.C.

jeepster

They fit great. Goes to show such a fit is not achievable without some suffering....no pain, no gain, I guess.

Update: they were drying and got caught in a rain/hail storm. Exclusive hail wash APC's on the way!

haha! that happened to me one time! i was trying to dry my APCs overnight after soaking them, but it ended up raining as i was sleeping.

my jeans were somewhat stiff afterwords.

IMG_3381.jpg

i think this picture was taken when my PS were about 6 months old

I'm about a 29" waist (5'8" 130lbs), sized down to 26 and regretted it for the first 6 weeks but at the 6month point I'm glad I went down.

Amen man, I'm almost exactly your size and I have only had my PS for about a week but already they're stretching and I can feel they're going to be perfect over time.

Yours are coming along nicely, aleopold. Whats's the fade on the back pocket (cell? cigs?) ??? Any plans to get the unavoidable crotch damage repaired?

Yours are coming along nicely, aleopold. Whats's the fade on the back pocket (cell? cigs?) ??? Any plans to get the unavoidable crotch damage repaired?

thanks 501, i'm pretty happy with how they are coming along as well. the back pocket fade is actually from my tanner goods card holder. and i will be replacing the crotch sometime in the near future with the extra denim i got from my ande whalls.

My New Standards Size 28 (I'm a 30)...about a year of wear, ocean washed in the mediterranean, and machine washed 3 or 4 times. Don't really wear these much anymore because I got a new pair.

38065_414524843493_545358493_4816139_3774852_n.jpg

38747_414525198493_545358493_4816169_6595380_n.jpg

I had to do some patching because the holes here were getting out of control...

38990_414525323493_545358493_4816180_2637715_n.jpg

xpost from evo thread.

Apc Rescues that i turned into shorts.. i wear these a lot. time to repair the crotch though. :(

4832389308_dcf71cbe09.jpg

4832390516_ca721a2c93.jpg

What is the best way to spot clean APC jeans? I spilled a little bit of sauce from chicken wings on them and I used a ice cube and my nail to get it off when it happened but there is still a small dark spot where I spilled it. Any tips?

I spilled all sorts of crap on mine and just wiped it off with a napkin and was done with it. Over time it'll just go away haha. I got a little bit of ketchup or mustard within the first month or so and it left a little dark spot on the pocket or thigh area but over time it was harder to see. Just get a damp cloth or something and rub it a little and just let it sit. Once you do wash them it'll be gone anyways.

I spilled all sorts of crap on mine and just wiped it off with a napkin and was done with it. Over time it'll just go away haha. I got a little bit of ketchup or mustard within the first month or so and it left a little dark spot on the pocket or thigh area but over time it was harder to see. Just get a damp cloth or something and rub it a little and just let it sit. Once you do wash them it'll be gone anyways.

Haha yeah they took a beating tonight. It was wings them I got a bit drunk so they suffered some typical damage lol