Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Who the hell is Evisu taking advice from? Who builds a site using tables these days and whats with the cheap shopify skinning...

edit: i think its now being fully ran out of Hong kong...

It's not really the Evisu we know - it's run out of a Hong Kong office, they're cheap, and they're amateurish. Some of the people on the NYC side seem cool, but I've had dealings with the HK people... and they're wide-boys.

It's not really the Evisu we know - it's run out of a Hong Kong office, they're cheap, and they're amateurish. Some of the people on the NYC side seem cool, but I've had dealings with the HK people... and they're wide-boys.

The London lot seemed a decent bunch, or at least the ones I've met - although none of the office bods seemed to know much about the denim.

The shop floor staff were a lot better; the most passionate of the lot though actually managed the Evisu account at Fourmarketing, Martin White.

He ended up going to work for Levi's (I think) in the Netherlands - really surprised he's never turned up on here, come to think of it...

usually you guys buy jeans from evisu japan website, the inseam length you guys order standard 94cm or customfit? because what i see on the website inseam if want to alter only up to 84cm only.

Standard, for two reasons:

I have fairly long legs

and

You have no idea how much they will shrink over several washes.

Talking of washes, I'll have some pics of the Natural Specials up tomorrow...

Yeah i guessed they might not be the sharpest tool in the box.

The website just managed to get worse then it was! Sales must be going down...

Shame really the japanese website is so much nicer. Maybe they should hire me i wouldnt mind moving to Hong Kong.

My Lot 2000 No.1 came in today, Size 33 sized up 2. For some reason they came with one gull when I ordered plain pockets. Soaking now, will have post soak pictures up in a few hours.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

pre soak

IMG_0054-1.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

measurements

waist - 32

thigh - 12.5

inseam - 36