Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Ah, like the way they did green red selvedge for christmas too? Or maybe it was the same pair, just someone who dubbed it christmas ;) .

My old boss who used to work for evisu was telling me how evisua have all these wacked out different names for selvage colour

eg

red and green selvage from memory is called 'snake bite selvage'

orange line selvage is called tiger selvage

and so on..

anyone else know about these names/have a list?

My old boss who used to work for evisu was telling me how evisua have all these wacked out different names for selvage colour

eg

red and green selvage from memory is called 'snake bite selvage'

orange line selvage is called tiger selvage

and so on..

anyone else know about these names/have a list?

red selvage = red cell bitch

I thought the tiger selvedge was orange one side and black on the other side of the selvedge, that's what the guy in the Evisu store told me atleast. But yeah especially with No. 1 where they change it all the time I can see how that would lead to a series of nicknames for each type.

that's some sick pick-ups baka bo, all deadstock?

They are not all Evis deadstock

The only Evis deadstock are Lot 2101 Lee repro and the grey strip work pant. The rest are new Evisu.

The name of selvedge that I am aware of are

Ichiko - red and green selvedge

Mikan - orange selvedge

Toramimi - one side is yellow and the other side is in black

Akamimi - red line selvedge

Those are the name that use in Japan, I don't know how they call them in the west though. :)

Well the union jack is part of our flag so i'll have to stick with it :D

They could have done more with the patch, at least they are trying

Hell yeah, I forgot we exported it a while ago :D

You'll not often see it flown in the UK these days, especially outside of London... the national flags of the UK's constituent countries are a lot more commonly seen than the Union Flag...

The gulls look nice on the jeans...

I dont mind limited edition stuff like this, just wish it wasnt something so lame as a 'Royal Wedding'. Sorry to offend any hardcore Royal fans. We are getting it all over our news aswell :/

CTB are you talking about the white flag with the red cross on it? You guys have a few sweet flags. Good colour coordination. We get bloody green and gold. Who wears green and gold???!?!@#^$&

I dont mind limited edition stuff like this, just wish it wasnt something so lame as a 'Royal Wedding'. Sorry to offend any hardcore Royal fans. We are getting it all over our news aswell :/

CTB are you talking about the white flag with the red cross on it? You guys have a few sweet flags. Good colour coordination. We get bloody green and gold. Who wears green and gold???!?!@#^$&

At least it's given us an extra public holiday this year :D

Yeah, that's the flag. It suddenly came back into vogue when we (England) hosted the European footy championships in 1996, then the devolution of the parliaments of Wales and Scotland kinda kept the momentum going for increased regional nationalism...An increasingly large number of people refer to their nationality as being English/Scottish/Welsh instead of British (apart from the Northern Irish, with all the sectarian implications that come with that paticular can of worms).

And the term 'Brits' just makes me wanna chunder...

I digress, though...green and gold is fine, as long as it's in retreat on the rugby field ;)

Did someone say something about jeans?!