Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Everyone should own a pair of 2101s, these days :) I just hope he didn't have them whipped from under his nose...

Hmm, not sure...it's the old tennis-related shoes that are my love...

Agree, 2101 is a must have if you are a Evisu fan.:)

It's cool, i didn't descried it well enough.....:o

crash im wondering if you could help me out . i dont know if you seen it but i posted a lot 1507 jacket with yellow paint a few pages back and i cant realy see myself wearing it so i was thinking of sanding the paint off and haveing it repainted, but the closest evisu store is in London (i live in Belfast). so what im asking is next time your heading to the store would it be ok if i was to post you the jacket and you could bring it for me

(sorry for not sending a PM but i can only seem to reply toPM's)

fuck!!! that is really cool, whish i saw this sorta stuff when i was getting my two done...

It's all part of the custom work I've been getting for the past few years...you wouldn't see this as flash art on the walls of most tatt shops mate...

crash im wondering if you could help me out . i dont know if you seen it but i posted a lot 1507 jacket with yellow paint a few pages back and i cant realy see myself wearing it so i was thinking of sanding the paint off and haveing it repainted, but the closest evisu store is in London (i live in Belfast). so what im asking is next time your heading to the store would it be ok if i was to post you the jacket and you could bring it for me

No worries mate. I've got no plans to go down to London in the next few months, so you might be better off speaking to them and posting it over. They'd probably not be able to do it on spec, as it were, and have normally posted stuff back up to me in the past (and my contacts at Savile Row aren't what they were back in the day!).

Think twice about sanding off the existing gulls though - I did the same with the 2001s I just posted (you can still see slight traces of the original red gulls), and the new paint pretty much washed straight off for some reason. If I'd have known, I'd have probably kept the original colour (which I reckon would look pretty fucking sweet at this stage of the game, now that the jeans are proper faded).

Your call, mate.

I can do it for you if you wish. PM me.

I can do it for you if you wish. PM me. Though not sure if you should do it that way. I know my jacket has had its white gul painted over with a blue guls.

I can't find any info on these, so I apologize if this was discussed here already. I profess only a beginner's knowledge on Evisu, but it seems to be getting more intricate by the day so I feel like i have no idea what I'm getting.

Need to know what denim Lot this is, and if anyone can give direction on where to find sizing charts. Also, gulls on these? Denim weight and source? How anyone can buy with this info is beyond me:

2008 model from evisu website...

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-raw-2008-jeans

2008-sfw-f_large.jpg?1270840749