Evisu is still loved!

benzak

chambo i already got too many pairs of jeans otherwise I would have bought them aswell. Still keep looking at them though. That 20oz is just ...whats a good word.. superfly :D. Id much prefer handpainted gulls though. In the begining of discovering Evisu I loved the machine gulls but nowdays its just got to be handpainted.

that dude needs a good va ass-whopping. but who am i to talk, i held the FH for a month too long...

those 'evis' posted above look fugazi. even if they were yamane's first pair i wouldn't rock em'. even the selvage looks wack

Ah, so my "Evis" are fakes. Good thing they only cost $20.

Another thing I noticed just now, the rivets that say "L S & Co SF" on the front say "Edwin co." on the back. With the Evisu tag, all they need is a Mister Freedom label on the waist and they'll truly be Frankensteins's monster's jeans.

chambo i already got too many pairs of jeans otherwise I would have bought them aswell. Still keep looking at them though. That 20oz is just ...whats a good word.. superfly :D. Id much prefer handpainted gulls though. In the begining of discovering Evisu I loved the machine gulls but nowdays its just got to be handpainted.

i got way to many aswell, i have iron hearts which should satisfy my need for heavy denim but its not, i'm also waiting for some denime's to come through the post

i would also prefer handpainted but it will come off after a while antyways i guess

Those 20ozers were actually cheaper than the normal 14.5oz No1's. The only question was wether the seller could be trusted or not. Not a bad buy to whoever got them though. I wonder how much heavier they would be

I don't know how much heavier but when you stack it up side by side, the 20ozers are about twice as thick.(a pic in Evisu magazine showed that.)

So i've seen a lot of evis jeans on the internet, and i'm always interested in bucklebacks, but I have never seen these, can't tell if they're fake or not...The paint down the leg, the left pocket, and the tag are off... any thoughts? I'm not bidding but just curious.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-buckle-back-EVIS-jeans-36-35-EVISU_W0QQitemZ380225860097QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item58873a3201#ht_532wt_958

Hope I'm not blowing up someone's spot by posting this link. but these are kinda weird.

Ive seen alot of copies, none that come close to that so id have to guess that they are original.

I think chambo was talking about the other pair of jeans from the same seller as the 20ozers. Looks like its for someone with a 32 inch waist.

So i've seen a lot of evis jeans on the internet, and i'm always interested in bucklebacks, but I have never seen these, can't tell if they're fake or not...The paint down the leg, the left pocket, and the tag are off... any thoughts? I'm not bidding but just curious.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-buckle-back-EVIS-jeans-36-35-EVISU_W0QQitemZ380225860097QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item58873a3201#ht_532wt_958

Hope I'm not blowing up someone's spot by posting this link. but these are kinda weird.

I'm glad I'm not keeping an eye on that particular pair... :P

I think what Devilva says is right; plus, the fact that the seller can produce correspondence with Evisu...I've seen similar jeans elsewhere, Paulo can probably help with this.

Denim looks the same as my 2111s, the jeans would be worth getting just for their rarity....

I think what Devilva says is right; plus, the fact that the seller can produce correspondence with Evisu...I've seen similar jeans elsewhere, Paulo can probably help with this.

Fricking real and rare as rocking horse shit. Let the bidding begin. (Well not for me they are too big.)

p.s. im pretty sure i have a picture of these from an evisu magazine or somewhere else but im at work and wont be home for a few days.

no im talking about the...

BTW we can stop talking about that cant we? :-)

Fricking real and rare as rocking horse shit. Let the bidding begin. (Well not for me they are too big.)

p.s. im pretty sure i have a picture of these from an evisu magazine or somewhere else but im at work and wont be home for a few days.

BTW we can stop talking about that cant we? :-)

lol yes we can hope you get them..

Well I went a bit off the deep end today and purchased 4 pair, I am going to get rid of 3 of them, but I figured I might as well take a picture of them all when I had them.

4f8f9577.jpg

I will be selling a pair of size 29 and size 30 with the #3 denim, if anybody wants some let me know.