Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I want those damn stiched guls but these are size 34 and if yours went for £185...

All the interest in the No2 2000s I sold was from SE Asia, funnily enough. I made sure I listed them worldwide for maximum coverage. Fucking great price on them, wouldn't have had a cat in hell's chance of getting a price like that on here :)

And I keep on going back to those 20oz jeans, but have decided that a couple of trips to France in the summer take precedence over those jeans, especially with three pairs of Evis lying around...

Make sure you dont get done over in Paypal. Yah i dont think i can afford anything right now but as soon as i start working properly imma get the best thing i can find over in yahoo japan and get them.

You still got your eye on that last PM i sent?

Hey guys, do any of you recognize this model? I know pretty much 0 about Evisu, but I did search the web and this thread some before I posted, didn't find any match.

Cut is similar to a LVC '37, but with a lower rise. No interior tags. Red tab reads "EVIS". The fly buttons say "jeans" and the rivets read "L & S co. SF".

Fake?

4520907339_66e9be134f_o.jpg

4520907393_f5a011bf23_o.jpg

The whole thread's going 2000 crazy, baby!

more than you know. i'll be in tokyo in a few weeks and am going to get a pair of no.1 2000s or some samurais (but probably the 2000s)

alright so its story time.

about a month ago, one of my last few days in seoul, i was staying at a friends place, cause i was homeless that last week. well it happened to be her birthday so we were gonna go out to celebrate. apparently with like no notice one of her friends came from america to celebrate the birthday too, and he was planning on staying with her as well.

we all go out and do the get drunk thing, whatever. the friend goes back to the apartment early, cause his flight back to america is early.

i get back to the apartment the next day, and i cant find my jeans, my evisu 2005. im freaking out thinking what the fuck, where are they? so aparently i find out 2 days later that the dude said he was drunk when he packed and grabbed em by mistake.

so i email him my address and tell him to send em back. he said sure. 3 weeks had passed, and nothing. so im freaking out cause my jeans seem to have gotten stolen, but im thinking this dude is way bigger then me so they wouldnt fit him.

so i send him an email saying to send them now.

i finally got them back yesterday, so i feel completely relieved. relieved enough to share with you guys.

damn they needed a wash too.

get both :D

i wish. my wife would kill me and i wouldn't get to wear them anyway.

does anyone know the turnaround time for hemming at the main evisu store in tokyo? i'm only there for a few days.