Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Anyone had any information on number 0 denim? Is it a myth of Evisu? I read a little bit here and there regarding this line but never did paint a clear picture for me.

Paulo im 99% sure those 2001's will go up for sale. They are size 30 if thats any good to you. I'll wait for the Evis to come in before I put them up. I tried to look up anything to do with fromA but couldnt find anthing except a youtube type clip with a japanese/koren guy looking at a pair on a website and trying to order them.

Size will prob be perfect for me however it all depends on cash and im not a fan of the lot 2001 looks but then again ive never had any. Damn i love the guls though.

When will some NO.1's come my way!

figured this would be the best place to ask this question.

im looking at trying to get a pair of blank pocket no.1's.

i have a friend going to japan next month. is it possible for her to get a customized character on the back pocket of say the "chan" character if i give her the jeans?

Now pull me backwards into the birds nest..

Damn that's a nice hoodie!

On another note the evisu jackets we talked about earlier (http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/04/13/evisu-coats-and-jackets-for-autumn-2010/) will be in the international store around september.

i have a friend going to japan next month. is it possible for her to get a customized character on the back pocket of say the "chan" character if i give her the jeans?

Mate, I think that would be down to the discretion of the store she visits, to be honest. It might work better if she were to buy the jeans for you instore but specifies that she wants the 'chan' character as the jeans are a present for you...

Officially, the Evisu painters in the UK are to stick to set characters and combinations. But, where there's a will, there's a way...

Oh, and I don't think that the Yamane jacket is as old as that seller is making out...the stuff with that label is a lot more recent, as far as I'm aware...think he's mistakenly dated it to the time of the old Evis jeans that were stamped 'Yamane Deluxe' on the leather patch, and didn't have the patch that's found on the recent stuff (as in the pictures)...and fuck knows why he's listed it as dry clean only, when the label has the standard Evisu washing instructions showing...

Mate, I think that would be down to the discretion of the store she visits, to be honest. It might work better if she were to buy the jeans for you instore but specifies that she wants the 'chan' character as the jeans are a present for you...

Officially, the Evisu painters in the UK are to stick to set characters and combinations. But, where there's a will, there's a way...

figured it was a long shot but thank you

Got my size 33 Lot 2000 / No.1's yesterday.. thanks Sutocorp.

Saxophone blue gulls, here they are drying on the line after 1st soak, will post fit pics after i've gotten them shrunk in the machine a couple of times :)

4567076097_8cb608ec89.jpg

Got my size 33 Lot 2000 / No.1's yesterday.. thanks Sutocorp.

Saxophone blue gulls, here they are drying on the line after 1st soak, will post fit pics after i've gotten them shrunk in the machine a couple of times :)

4567076097_8cb608ec89.jpg

Nice, love the blue gulls.:)

Thats pretty close to what I paid for my No1's aswell Id say. You pay for the jeans, 2 lots of shipping fee's (the jeans to the proxy, proxy to you), paypal fee's, proxy fee's. Theres got to be a cheaper way to getting these jeans lol.

Btw nice to see some blue gulls. Looking forward for some fit pics.