Evisu is still loved!

benzak

^Reminded me of Crash. All it needs is some Superstar's and it would be on point!

And green eyes, but I see where you're coming from...:)

Bit steep at a hundred quid for the doll...Great find though!

I'll be having a look at the Cult of Denim thingy tomorrow, when I'm down in London, and see what's happening there...

And green eyes, but I see where you're coming from...:)

Bit steep at a hundred quid for the doll...Great find though!

I'll be having a look at the Cult of Denim thingy tomorrow, when I'm down in London, and see what's happening there...

Cult of Denim Thingy? Please tell more!!!

Does anyone know anything about the evisu's with the brass rivets(?) inside the back pockets as the gull's? They look like eu jeans the denim is quite hairy and they have a red cloth lined waistband. I would post pics but my camera is not working..

the 'dnm figure' is nice, i thought it was CTB too. it kicks g.i. joes arse...my new name for cheep is lancelot link! i used to watch the shit out of that show as a child. the secret chimp is that dude!

Immortalised in plastic and denim eh? :)

Well, the Cult of Denim wotsit has finished now in Selfridges, and instead there's a wide selection of True Religion jeans and so on...Not much happening down there but the visit was strictly pleasure and I didn't spend too long in the shops...Saw some nice (non-Evisu) stuff in American Classics too. Feeling the SD-203 at the moment...

And picked up those Deluxe that I'm planning on pillaging in the very near future, thanks to the lovely Hiroko at Savile Row for the paintwork:

dsc02281xn1.jpg