australia :: general

TTT

I got basically the world's best shirt for my b-day, also what's the general rule with sizing down on Aprils? I may be interested.

There was apparently a pretty insane sale at Father yesterday, but I missed out on it so I can't really comment on how that went.

General rule for Joeys is to size down 2. What do you wear in other brands?

Ahhh shit really? I was in the city yesterday and didn't go into Father. Hit up the Apple store to get my girls iPhone replaced, then down king street to wasteland and subway dc and a few of the girly shops.

Father sounds familiar where abouts is it and what do they happen to stock? :P

Father's in Claremont, they stock Ksubi, CoN, Superfine, Vanishing Elephant, Generic Surplus and that sort of thing. Nothing spectacular, but the guys there are friendly and you can occasionally get a pretty good deal. Also I heard about the sale thing from a friend of a friend, so tbh. I have no actual idea about it's veracity

I am definitely interested to see harnden's leather stuff. The tweeds look incredible also. It's a shame the that style doesn't suit me at all, but then again, you never know what AW may bring.

Also, I forgot to mention, while I was in Melbourne I got engaged :D so after my few CCP acquisitions, no more balling until the big day,,,

I am definitely interested to see harnden's leather stuff. The tweeds look incredible also. It's a shame the that style doesn't suit me at all, but then again, you never know what AW may bring.

Also, I forgot to mention, while I was in Melbourne I got engaged :D so after my few CCP acquisitions, no more balling until the big day,,,

congrats mang