australia :: general

TTT

Probably just different long sleeve tees, I liked the Archives pic as well as the runway styling that had this particular leather layered over/worn open. I think the vest's offerings of black, brown (charcoal?) and blue opens up opportunities to wear different shades under it. Still, not really a big fan of the button fastening.

The washed leather RO sneak is a much better iteration than the previous canvas one but I'm still a bit iffy about it. I reckon the Augusta sneaker is just awesome and I have to keep forcing myself to stop looking at it.

http://www.pollyanna.com/getimage.php?imageid=12563&imagecategory=product&subimage=_2&thumb=0&imagetype=jpg

I don't mind the placket with buttons, guess they were trying to make it look a bit cleaner by not having too many exposed zips. realised what the jacket actually reminds me of, this ekam leather jacket. I tried on the same cut made from a higher quality leather and the cowl/drape style high collar looked really good on me, just didn't like the mediocre leather quality or ribbed back panels. the jacket comes in black, brown and navy as well, no prizes for guessing what colour I'd buy if I do cop...

where did you hear that? I thought he had just got some custom stuff ordered?

maybe the server is down.

edit: from SZ

"Sorry everyone we have had an insane week in a very bad way.

Site will be back up and e-mail will be as well.. at a different domain. ASAP..

anyone waiting on orders all items are put aside and tagged.

For anyone with other questions on orders etc i will provide the new email as soon as it is live."

Joe seems to always be hit with bad server problems. Very surprised and happy to think that Perth has both Zekka and Never End.

Daaave if you kopped any shoes for 4 bucks I would double check if they weren't used in some sort of criminal activity haha :P

According to the SZ thread they have no access to their website/email accounts, but are trying to get one up ASAP. I'd probably check there for news etc.

Also, does anybody know what's happening with Vincent & Vincent?

Just went and checked out the new collection from 'Song for the Mute' at the MCA show room as part of RAFW - holy shit! You guys will really be impressed. Such a fantastic, well thought and coherent collection. I wont give too much away as I am sure Mel and co. are busting to share his hard work with you all, so keep an eye out.

received this bad boy in the mail today. thank goodness i didn't fall into temptation and waited out for a sz 2 instead. thanks again guys for all the sizing help.

can i ask for accurate measurements of the jut swooc? im still figuring out of im a 2 or 3. i think im a 2.

sure wept.

laid flat, zipped up full, edge to edge measurements.

p2p: 47cm

waist (approx middle point between pits and bottom): 42.5cm

bottom: 46cm

sleeve width (bottom): 13cm

sleeve width (pits): 16cm

back length (including the neck): 73cm

and yeah jcotteri, its the charcoal.

sure wept.

laid flat, zipped up full, edge to edge measurements.

p2p: 47cm

waist (approx middle point between pits and bottom): 42.5cm

bottom: 46cm

sleeve width (bottom): 13cm

sleeve width (pits): 16cm

back length (including the neck): 73cm

and yeah jcotteri, its the charcoal.

thanks. +rep for you

Guest chuckie
received this bad boy in the mail today. thank goodness i didn't fall into temptation and waited out for a sz 2 instead. thanks again guys for all the sizing help.

26Zbg.jpg

i am sorry to say, but you are wasting this jacket and money if you are going to wear with those clothes

a white shirt, cmon