supertalk6
TTT

australia :: general

This was something discussed at the recent Sydney and Melbourne SUFU meetups and since the Melbourne and Sydney threads now share many posters not from those locations I feel a consolidated Australia Thread would be best to talk about the same things. I feel that this way more posters (lurkers?) from other parts of Australia who share the same common interests will actively take part and share their knowledge.

Thanks everyone,

Arj (TTT)

At long last, I have been waiting for a thread like this for a long time :)

I wonder how this thread will do in comparison to the Melb thread :P

I was thinking more like 600 pages Bt :P

Also maybe everyone should get avatars, and their location info up!

Sup!

Gee'd.

I'm kinda emotionally attached to the melb thread but its been dead for the past week so let's start picking it up here!

nice one arj, about time someone did this. icon14.gif

can we get this to hit 300 pages in October?

DJI, where you at?!

sup bt :P

oh shit! its a DJI!!!!

hows the study going? this your final set of exams?

flat out still. :o I only have the one exam this semester but got so much other work. I've got a formal report for my science project due at the end of the week, which my supervisor expects to be up to the same standard as something to be published for the journal of physical chemistry. also got the final presentation for my 3 semester engineering project in under 3 weeks, a project in which my team has done sweet fuck all so far....

Fucking hate group projects, almost failed a subject last semester because i ended up doing the entire group project myself. GL dude.

Didn't the paddington store closed down recently? Still wish they would hire better SAs... I feel so awkward everytime I go in.

Hello folks,

Just got back from Europe and busy planning for my next trip to Asia with some mates. Haha thanks for the mention D ;), but yeah Canberra is a hole and the shopping here is terrible. However, there some good places to eat that I can mention and a pretty sweet nature park.

LOL if INCU were to open a store in Canberra it prob be out of business in 1 month. Everyone low balls and the people that are willing to spend extra are lads that buy G-star and Ed Hardy.

Didn't the paddington store closed down recently? Still wish they would hire better SAs... I feel so awkward everytime I go in.

Isn't that because they're opening a Topshop in it's place instead?

Also yeah their SAs make me want to self-harm.

Edit: Getting something shipped from the USA, anyone with experience can tell me the difference between First Class and Priority? The only thing I've gotten from the USA so far came in an express mail box so I dunno.