australia :: general

TTT

This...

Great jacket, I can see it being incredibly versatile. Love the charcoal colour.

Followed by...

If I see somebody on the street wearing Julius clothes with anything other than black or a very dark shade of grey I will spit on them IRL

:confused::confused::confused: did you forget to log out Daaave and log in as Chuckie or what? :confused::confused::confused:

Guest chuckie

talk about group think

that jacket is very stylized, and doesnt suit that particular look at all

might as well have bought a TOJ bomber and saved $1200-1500

Guest chuckie
If I see somebody on the street wearing Julius clothes with anything other than black or a very dark shade of grey I will spit on them IRL

hope you dont bump into dji and co irl

Guest chuckie

dji? he never keeps a jacket long enough to wear it

plus he doesnt want to stretch out the jacket

swooc, also the jacket is too big

:confused::confused::confused: did you forget to log out Daaave and log in as Chuckie or what? :confused::confused::confused:

I was kind of being sarcastic in the second post but I don't think that translates too well over the internet. Also we don't even know if that's swooc, unless I missed something.

Guest chuckie
I was kind of being sarcastic in the second post but I don't think that translates too well over the internet. Also we don't even know if that's swooc, unless I missed something.

yeh , you are right, as i am the sure online retailers thought its best to pair that jacket with a white shirt as they want to target all gothninjas plus styleforum members

Guest chuckie
oh ok (nice jacket)

translation: how do i get of this without telling the poor dude his jacket is too big and looks ridiculous paired with his sf approved gear

swooc, why didnt you size down?

Guest chuckie
^you already have made your point of disliking the fit, while many of us here feel it's good. so why are you still so persistent?

for fuck sake, he just blew his pocket money on his grail jacket and none of you guys are honest with him

you guys just piss in his pocket

swooc: you havent allowed for stretching

if dji is honest he will tell you the intended fit of that jacket is slim, unlike your fit

it would have to stretch +2 sizes for me to even take notice of. having it fit 'bigger' the stretch would be less apparent anyway. i wasn't going for the tight sausage fit. i guess i'll just have to wait for horikawa to come knocking on my door to give me a face palm.

• 2 weeks later...