australia :: general

TTT

I sure did! anyone go away? anyone end up booking japan flights? do virgin ever do similar priced sales, really want to book USA flights.

also anyone know if EM have much harnden in at the moment?

There are still quite a few of coats,trousers and couple of jackets on the rack. I think new season harnden will arrive sometime soon too, but don't quote me on that...

Yeah weight isn't a good measure of how slim you are I think. I have heavy bones so I just weigh much more than I look.

Swooc I reckon go for a size 1, and if it's too small you can always try stretching fluid. I've read that it can almost go one whole size up with it. The moto's meant to be relatively tight and baggy leathers look crap anyways :P

yeah I have to agree with N, while the body of the SS08 jut is more forgiving than the FW09 version unless you can deal with a 44-45cm p2p width you won't be comfortable in it. the SS08 version fitted me quite well in size 1 and I'm 173cm/ 53kg.

Look on the bright side kuu, good bone density is an indicator of good health.

With those stats I think you're more like a size 47 than a size 46.

Yeah I think you're right. On Julius tops I've gotten all size 3. But I tried leathers in 3 and 2, but the 2 definitely fit me the best. Funnily enough this discussion just ran through sz recently as well, and it's been said size 2 is a size 47, lol.

Don't give in to the itch! Especially on leathers lol.

I think the dude wearing the sneakers has small feet, hence why it looks so flat at the front. I don't mind the sole but perhaps they wouldn't be the most comfortable shoes around if you need to stretch the upper to fit your foot.

good point mel, have to ask myself the question of whether I actually need a pair of sneakers as well...

Well like we were discussing last night D I personally think they're way too similar looking :)

Seams on the sneakers make it look weird, but I have a nagging feeling that the sole would be more comfortable than the mainline boot. Looks less duckish as well although that might be because the model's foot is too short.

Edit: No offense meant to the avantindietro fans of course, I would've copped fen's boots had the money come in on time :D

actually you'd be surprised how comfortable boots are if they fit you correctly, I walked around all day every day for over a week in tokyo and kyoto in my tall engineers and they were perfectly comfortable.