australia :: general

TTT

popularity, he can charge as much as he likes regardless of quality and people will still buy it. $3K for a leather jacket that feels like stiff pleather is ridic though...

I just want the slim boots. and the nylon serge cowl neck coat. and the goat leather boston bag. and the silk mohair yarn sweater in black. and the cotton/cashmere l/s tees in plaster, bordeaux, purple and black. :o

how can he sell? got another leather in mind or finding you don't wear a leather jacket often enough?

don't see the appeal in devoa footwear at all...

FW09 rider is still by far the best leather jacket I've owned and handled, in terms of the fit, especially like how slim the sleeve and torso were cut.however, i find the raglan cut isn't really for me for some reasons..I wore the leather a dozen of time since i bought it, i don't know...maybe i will keep it, let's see.....

personally I love the raglan sleeves, hearing you that the fit in the body and arms was spot on though Chin.

vibe nagano haven't updated for ages. the cotton cashmere jersey fabric is really nice, only sold the FW08 ones I had because I wasn't crazy about the colours.

don't mind replacing it with the fe-male high collar roo leather, hmm......

Well.. that jacket is like.... LOTR's One Ring.

One Ring to rule them all..

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

There's a curse for those who tried it! and my opinion on other label leather jackets just evaporated. :S

Luckily the retail price brought me back to reality, waaaaaaaaay out of my budget.

love that dark purple colour, bought a long ribbed muji tank in a similar shade that I've worn a fair bit.

yeah the cowl leather is cow nubuck Nick, fabric types are listed for members. tbh I think the cowl neck design works better for fabrics rather than leather as the leather wouldn't drape as well.

no worries Calvin, hope you're happy with it man.

Well like I (half) jokingly said earlier, this season is cowl-neck-everything. We got them in leather, tees, shirting, outerwear, knits...

317COM9 is a nylon blend? It looked good on Faust but I wonder if getting a coat means I'd wear my jut even less. Even in today's overcast and windy Sydney weather my arms were sweating.

personally I love the raglan sleeves, hearing you that the fit in the body and arms was spot on though Chin.

vibe nagano haven't updated for ages. the cotton cashmere jersey fabric is really nice, only sold the FW08 ones I had because I wasn't crazy about the colours.

yeah the fit in the body and arms were great,can't complain,perhaps i was just trying to make up an excuse so i can cop another leather jacket lulz

yeah the cowl neck coat is listed as nylon serge, so a type of twill fabric. I remember E saying it was quite lightweight so more of a spring or autumn piece than a real winter coat.

lulz fair enough Chin, just don't regret it later. I don't recall seeing the female sissy high collar, same cut as the mens version just smaller? pics plz. :D

Well.. that jacket is like.... LOTR's One Ring.

One Ring to rule them all..

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

There's a curse for those who tried it! and my opinion on other label leather jackets just evaporated. :S

Luckily the retail price brought me back to reality, waaaaaaaaay out of my budget.

I am still bummed by missing out the chance to see that grail leather in real life.at least you got to try it on!

lulz fair enough Chin, just don't regret it later. I don't recall seeing the female sissy high collar, same cut as the mens version just smaller? pics plz. :D

It's basically softer, and slimmer, imo, an improvement to the male 09's.

when i tried the ccp fencing venus in furs has.. it was very nice.. but the hi-collar was just.. next level..

love that dark purple colour, bought a long ribbed muji tank in a similar shade that I've worn a fair bit.

yeah the cowl leather is cow nubuck Nick, fabric types are listed for members. tbh I think the cowl neck design works better for fabrics rather than leather as the leather wouldn't drape as well.

no worries Calvin, hope you're happy with it man.

Yeah I agree about the cowl neck, it looked really good here:

317BLM3Black.jpg

But definately not feeling it when worn, here:

julius1-565x800.jpg

Ill prob end up buying the Fw09 jut as i liked it when i saw it and still like it today. its either that or a RO high collar geo or intarsia.

Jut wins IMO. Although I've tried on the geo and it is quite amazing, I think the exagerrated collar makes it less practical (when zipped it went passed eyesight level). As for the Intarsia I've never handled it but it doesn't seem too popular with the others here. Still I think the blistered Molino and Bauhaus would have to be my favourite RO leathers.

That's what I was thinking too; I'm pretty sure that's not the same jacket. I'm holding out on picking up my next leather jacket till I can try on the fw10 rider and cowl. The ss10 fencing was average imo, a bit too stiff for my liking, moto was great though.

Am I the only one that hates bomber leathers? Just hate the idea of fabric attached onto leather.

fuck.......

a grail is looming... in the coming weeks....... looks like i gonna starve myself now and forsake all other things!

gonna ditch the dropcrotch suit pants as well to fund that grail..... sigh!! i know its gonna worth it. it's gonna be forever. i hope

That's what I was thinking too; I'm pretty sure that's not the same jacket. I'm holding out on picking up my next leather jacket till I can try on the fw10 rider and cowl. The ss10 fencing was average imo, a bit too stiff for my liking, moto was great though.

Am I the only one that hates bomber leathers? Just hate the idea of fabric attached onto leather.

totally different collar and cut (symmetrical rather than asymmetrical), pretty hard to get the two confused...

02171429_4b7b7eb2b0360.jpg

you're def not the only one who dislikes bomber leathers...

you gotta spill the beans Rob. :P

just a sufu meme Nick.

fuck.......

a grail is looming... in the coming weeks....... looks like i gonna starve myself now and forsake all other things!

gonna ditch the dropcrotch suit pants as well to fund that grail..... sigh!! i know its gonna worth it. it's gonna be forever. i hope

hmm.......by the sound of it, has to be something "leather", and perhaps a "jacket"?