australia :: general

TTT

I'm pretty sure Country Road released an identical pair of boots to those a couple of winters ago, along with Betts (urgh) so I saw a similar pair for about $30 in an outlet store the other month. I like the back-zip ones that CR's got out now, though.

/\ didn't know they have an official website now. Speaking of IS, I did also go in to check out the pieces at CI last month, the only one that fits me well was that same jersey lined coat with hoodie you liked D. I really thought i would like the label, given by their use of material and aesthetic but I found myself looking awkward in their clothes.mm...perhaps I been wearing too much Yohji and other stuff, and am used to another type of fit. Did not look at the price tag as I knew I would be shocked lulz

ah? i really should avoid looking /trying clothes.! what if i fall in love with it? and then i can't sleep, i can't eat, will keep thinking about it.

It's all EM's fault that I can't spend on other things like magazines and gadgets!

someone else go pls and enlighten us. And pls report back how bad it is.

ah? i really should avoid looking /trying clothes.! what if i fall in love with it? and then i can't sleep, i can't eat, will keep thinking about it.

It's all EM's fault that I can't spend on other things like magazines and gadgets!

LOL rob, you know u can always sue steven for being an enabler and causing such damage to u and ur life emotionally and financially,which leads to the compulsive disorder you have now :D

It's all EM's fault that I can't spend on other things like furniture

Fixed it for you Rob, hope you got new stuff into the place :D

Anyway i did end up going to cose ipanema, their stocks are like in their FBs, I guess,

The notable ones.

this long coat

26262_112639902082184_112626938750147_251745_2646655_n.jpg

on the left. short buttoned jacket.

26262_112639905415517_112626938750147_251746_762658_n.jpg

no hoodies on sight, however, might receive later.

I must say, I am not that entirely impressed. My opinion have changed as well on IS, I guess it's just not my aesthethic, I just don't see myself getting anything from these labels... nothing excites me, in terms of construction, and the ideology of the labels itself. I will just stick back to luc, m.a+ and ccps, for now.

Those who like Paul Harnden may like Lost&Found as well, very zen. It's like Paul Harnden convert to buddhism. lol. I actually do like her use of fabrics more than devoa and IS.

thanks for the run down Rob. I doubt I'll really get into devoa either, not really my thing although it is still interesting to handle and try pieces on.

I guess you've found your niche in labels which is cool, the experimentalists as it were. :cool: still good to have an open mind about the other designers out there though, that said I still find myself coming back to Julius for their aggressive designs, fantastic leather pieces and nice basics so can't hurt to have some favourites either haha.

Well, something trivial, stranger's reaction. Hilarious, it's still replaying in my mind,

I walked into Cose Ipanema wearing a CCP fisherman knit, mmm, and vans. as I was about to leave the store, 2 SA asked where I got the knit from, looked great etc etc.

I just said, "Eastern Market".

Both just went "Whoaaaw!"

There was a silent for awhile and blank stare, jaw dropped, eyebrow raised,.... I was confused and dumbfounded..! It's like they got the respect to that place! Their facial expression was, well funny heh!

Then one of them asked, whose the designer.. I just said "Carol" then the SA just say: "Carol christian Poell? Fuck Maaaan, that guy... he is just crazy... "

I seriously need to tell Stephen especially the first part. HAHA!

Haha. Nothing like that D.

They weren't shocked in horror or something like that, but shock in amazement. I do know quite a few that shop in both shops. I suppose it's my attire at that day, y'know, just wearing the black jeans and vans, maybe wearing stuff from EM like that is abit caught off guard.

Go for that black midwest IS coat D!

Received my DD bag from Hide earlier this week and couldn't be happier with it. The leather is thick, supple and smells amazing. It can fit so much shit as well which is great.

Don't think I'll be copping anything in a while unless some great deals come up... Patiently waiting on those IS derbies yeww.