video games ruined my life

DüM

he's on ps3 with us haha. I don't have CoD right now. debating whether I should pick up MW2 at some point before MW3. The game had a lot of problems, but I loved it.

funny story about that, was bored last week and started up MW2. after getting tubed 8 times in a row in a ground war I remembered why I hated that game so much after a while.

going back to source again..

yeah, there's no doubt I was cursing loud as fuck the entire time.

royale can attest to how many times I will yell, "FUCKIN COMMANDO. ARE YOU SERIOUS?????!?!?!?!??!" during a match

but it was fun

Used to be more into gaming, but for whatever reason I have gotten away from it lately. A lot of titles seem to just be sequels or a basic rehash of the same old stuff we've seen since the 32-bit era, just with better graphics/more online capabilities.

That being said, I am intrigued by the new Duke Nukem title. I played the original MS-DOS game years ago. Not sure if I have the hardware for it though--don't own either console it runs on and the only computer I have with a fast enough chip is a MacBook; I'm not sure it has the muscle to handle it graphically if I were to use Windows on it though. I've heard some mixed reviews of the game and would be interested to hear opinions from the masses, not the critics.

eh well its only $30 and its fun, and dota 2 won't be out for a while. entered beta last november, they're showing at comic con i think. so i dunno man!!!

THING IS THOUGHT my friend whos in the beta told me its going to be monthly fee like an MMO??? he coulda just been fuckign with me tho

I posted this already, but it was when sufu was down so the post is gone I guess?

but re: duke sucking

I wish someone would make a modern fps where the main dude runs at like 80mph while carrying 400lbs of ammo and guns, and no regenerating health.

I posted this already, but it was when sufu was down so the post is gone I guess?

but re: duke sucking

I wish someone would make a modern fps where the main dude runs at like 80mph while carrying 400lbs of ammo and guns, and no regenerating health.

New serious sam is coming out :D