video games ruined my life

DüM

redx, join my team next time. i have a mic, and i'm not afraid of singing.

yeah will do when it's possible. both teams were full at the time i joined so no chance of changing the team. currently going at 800*600 and the frame rates good so i'm actually doing some scoring/hitting stuff

gonna be playing a couple more hours just to get some experience under my belt. i'm a pretty decent heavy if i have a good doc to back me up.

is there a trick to recognise the spies form the other team? they tend to get me a lot. gets kinda hectic with 30 ppl on a server

hon doesn't really update to match dota

and plague is useless mid against bloodseeker

hon really separated from dota, and i would say the meta game for HON right now is focused on ganking. If you look at most of the new characters that have come out/been redone, they're all focused on stopping hard carries from going AFK in the jungle and farming neutrals. Think about fayde, nomad, parasite, etc. There's a lot more early game characters being introduced now, so i hope they put in some hard carries soon or something.

go to channel sufu when you log on :)

add me: mattatat

actually HoN is trying to align with dota in a number of ways. they just removed the secret shop and replaced with a ward shop, same as dota. they ported blood chalice which is supposed to be the equivalent of soul ring i believe?

and the HoN metagame is all about turtling and letting your hard carry farm for 45 mins(just wach 80% of pro level games, they trilane and turtle up while their hard carry farms shrunken/savage/geos etc.) the odd game will have an all gank lineup, and those are much more fun to watch/play.

anyways all y'all join the sufu channel and HoN bros UNITE!

hon doesn't really update to match dota

and plague is useless mid against bloodseeker

yeah thats one of the reasons i dont bother with it

^ edit: well that sounds similar, the dota meta right now is def about melee hard carries farmin up. dota never removed the secret shop though. a ward shop would be interesting.

yes blood chalice ~= soul ring. both are really good. soul ring is better I think (+3hp regen +50% mana regen rather than 3 str 3 int)

damn, gauntlet looks sick. bout to try him out with one of my free games, im on MEWTU if anyone wants to play

yeah will do when it's possible. both teams were full at the time i joined so no chance of changing the team. currently going at 800*600 and the frame rates good so i'm actually doing some scoring/hitting stuff

gonna be playing a couple more hours just to get some experience under my belt. i'm a pretty decent heavy if i have a good doc to back me up.

is there a trick to recognise the spies form the other team? they tend to get me a lot. gets kinda hectic with 30 ppl on a server

intuition vs. spies unless you play pyro. Learn usual spy hide-outs and shoot at anything that looks a little suspicious. As a heavy, I find it best to keep mobile unless you're killing something. Standing around with the gun spinning makes you knife bait.

how do you guys ping on a US east server?

yo, so when are we playing a sufu match? seems like a lot of people have it. played with redx and bernt so far, good times.

some US East server preferably, i get better ping on those than on some european servers :confused:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my SMT nocturne got stolen when i threw a house party. least the thief had good taste, made off with just that and ico iirc.

fucking dope games, all the SMT series. i actually might not have had nocturne, I had the one with the guy from devil may cry in it.

can anyone recommend some PC games? the only thing is, my computer is old as shit and the last thing i played was half-life 2 (which ran on medium fine, from memory) which will give you an idea of how 'powerful' it is. i'm after a FPS or RTS game, even if its 10yrs old it doesn't matter - as long as its good.

edit: or even an RPG? i've never played an RPG on PC before.

^^ Age of Empires II

^___^

lol, in 8th grade we somehow convinced our teachers to let us play LAN AOE2 matches in class during our medieval unit, so win.

as far as a suggestion for the du, FF8! Favorite PC RPG (psx port bla bla) and one of my all time favorite games. ive got a super short attn span and this is one of the only games i can sit and play thru even after beating it so many times. the card game is also dope