video games ruined my life

DüM

that means nothing though

if it's capped at 30, then I would assume it will be constant 30fps — the human eye won't care.

there's a lot of factors that go in to the "fps" that the human eye can see other than the number.. in a game like BF i'm certain you will notice the difference between 60 and 30.

that may be true, but with motion blurring I think you will see the most minimal of strobing.

this is ea/dice's biggest chance to 'beat' (it obviously won't in sales) cod, i can't see them making a choice where it'd considerably diminish the audience's gamplaying experience compared to their competition. I can't see many even noticing tbh.

the amount of updates we've gotten from tf2, we do owe them some money :D

example?

http://www.teamfortress.com/uberupdate/

finally another huge fucking update

yeehaw

when you said free to play, i thought you meant f2p as in free forever but you have more microtransactions to pay:

All that hanging out with mob guys must have rubbed off on us, because we've decided to celebrate the Ãœber Update by giving you an offer you can't (or at least shouldn't) refuse--an unprecedented WEEK-LONG FREE WEEKEND of Team Fortress 2, starting right now!

it's might be f2p forever soon though, there's a feature about it in rock paper shotgun.

ya, i played that awhile back for a couple of months. it was a decent casual mmo. now that's it's f2p i should check it out again, my characters should still be intact.

i'm hyping myself up bad for swtor. every beta tester q&a i've read about it has mostly good things to say.

Q. Do you plan to buy the game and pay the monthly fee even after doing so much game testing? Why?

A. Yes, Yes, Yes. This is the best game I have ever played.

more @ http://betacake.blogspot.com/2011/06/star-wars-old-republic-exclusive-tester_17.html

e: finally joined the sufu steam group