video games ruined my life

DüM

all that stupid hat shit

how dare you

can we get a sufu team for TF2? I am a good medic

yes, yes we can.

Can someone help me? I just downloaded TF2 on my mac and after searching for available games I keep getting the no response window.

what do you mean available games? are you trying to launch it from your library?

I think the servers might be getting a pounding so try again later is so.

Umm, basically I press "Start Playing", choose a game, and it says searching for available games with the number going down, but it just goes down to 0 and says no response.

edit: I'm pretty sure it's me because my friend was able to connect to a game.

edit2: nvm servers working better now i think

i dont understand tf2, must ask bro to teach me.

so is there an item shop that you pay to get the better equips for your characters or are items found through achievements? i get slaughtered by people like 1v1 and then i see what they carry =_=

the concept of each map/map type is easy enough tho ..

i dont understand tf2, must ask bro to teach me.

so is there an item shop that you pay to get the better equips for your characters or are items found through achievements? i get slaughtered by people like 1v1 and then i see what they carry =_=

the concept of each map/map type is easy enough tho ..

they're sidegrades really, all weapons have drawbacks. but some are much more useful than others. the more you play the game, the more weapons you'll get. yeah, achievements is an easy way. practice is the best way to win. i play with default weapons on some of my characters, like the demo who i main with.

already noticing a huge influx of useless noobs. yes medic, you can heal people.

join the sufu steam group if you haven't - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/superfuture

there's a coaching system too if you really want someone to help you out during a game..

how the fuck do you get good at dota games?

i fucking suck shit

practice. if you get HoN i will show you the ropes. can't get into LoL again every time i play i wanna pull my hair out.

but the key is to just play lots and lots and you'll start to understand the dynamics of the game more and more. don't worry so much about last hitting until you understand the different phases of the games(laning etc.) but positioning is HUGE. are you playing BLC, LoL or HoN?

i literally played for at least a month and just BLEW HARD before i started even getting decent at not dying over and over. its tough man!

how the fuck do you get good at dota games?

i fucking suck shit

shitloads of practice / ridicule from better players.

I've been playing that damn game since freshman year high school. I'm now a junior in college :o (don't play it nearly as seriously as I did a few years ago tho)

^ and like he said, not dying is more important than last hitting, so work on that first. (on a sidenote, I lol everytime when I buyback early and people make fun of me, then I'm consistently ~3 levels higher than them midgame because they just sat there like a doofus when dead and lost mad xp)

in any game mode really. It's so cheap, the gold is totally negligible because you will make back in last hits what you spent to save the ~30seconds of no exp. Win-win. Esp if you are solo mid or jungle, easy way to keep dominance of a solo mid lane if you accidentally fuck up and die.

I always buyback immediately, and get responses like:

"LOL RAGE BB"

"LOL BB WTF U DOIN?!?"

"LOL NOOB"

"LOL GL GETTIN UR ITEMS NAO HAHHA"

then I just quietly last hit a wave or two of creeps, and I'm up on gold, exp, pushing their tower. It's like they've never watched a replay, or played with anyone half decent before or something. Whatever, I'm not complaining, makes it that much easier.

Btw, is there a lich clone in HoN? And if so, is he the same as the OP .72 lich? Love fighting solo mid nevermore, I just pick lich and its gg, no way nevermore can hold that lane. same for bloodseeker, etc etc, these heroes they pick thinking they will easy dominate mid and then just get shit all over by lich

can't wait for dota 2.

oh ya, another tip for new guy. USE TP SCROLLS!!! Or whatever the fuck they are called in HoN, homing beacon or some shit probably. grinds my gears when nabs walk back

yea TP scrolls are important, especially against heroes with no disable. pred/cd/bh ganking you? just stand there and TP out while they autoattack you.

and lich is plague rider, he could take mid for the denying but hes better in a sidelane in HoN

ah yeah i just looked at the HoN website, looks like they haven't updated to match the recent dota patch. in 72 dota his dark ritual ("extinguish") CD is super OP, 35/30/25/20, so you just max it and deny the shit out of everything while spamming low level frost nova, nothing can keep up.

I have 10 free games in HoN from my beta account, maybe ill jump on tonight or tomorrow, names MEWTU. what are your guys names I'll add you and we can play

"fucking stop auto attacking, noobs!!!"

XD

I actually read an interview a few years ago with this pro dota player, forget his name, who advocated auto attacking creeps always (except for the last hit which you would manually lasthit obviously) to create pressure and push towers down faster.

^ nope, works fun but when i use their connection instead of choosing my own server, i always get placed in the high ping/latency servers?? wth

and about LoL, i think it is about finding that character you like and then it is quite fun. i really like using the 'Vivi' wizard character atm

sad that i wasted some points on two mediocre champions ..

ah yeah i just looked at the HoN website, looks like they haven't updated to match the recent dota patch. in 72 dota his dark ritual ("extinguish") CD is super OP, 35/30/25/20, so you just max it and deny the shit out of everything while spamming low level frost nova, nothing can keep up.

I have 10 free games in HoN from my beta account, maybe ill jump on tonight or tomorrow, names MEWTU. what are your guys names I'll add you and we can play

hon doesn't really update to match dota

and plague is useless mid against bloodseeker

hon really separated from dota, and i would say the meta game for HON right now is focused on ganking. If you look at most of the new characters that have come out/been redone, they're all focused on stopping hard carries from going AFK in the jungle and farming neutrals. Think about fayde, nomad, parasite, etc. There's a lot more early game characters being introduced now, so i hope they put in some hard carries soon or something.

go to channel sufu when you log on :)

add me: mattatat