video games ruined my life

DüM

watching the G4 E3 show yesterday I took notice of what Adam Sessler was wearing. Looked like a Thom Browne/Black Fleece polo, it had the buttons on the bottom side and the blue red white stripes on the placket and on the back tab.

Also red pants

ah shit. if you got a hon team going I would def play. haven't played hon in a while but im mad good @ dota, should be easy enough to get used to

this is what i thought but it took me a long time. stuff like buying items, knowing what heroes can do what and the graphical differences took a bit to get used to

ok HoN BROS ASSEMBLE

i'm thinking we make one night a week where we try to have 5 on around the same time? monday nights would work for me, around like 9PM PST? what are all yalls availability? i play most nights but at different times. i'll be on tonight around 8PM PST

1. half life 3

2. the last guardian

3. can't think of other games to continue this joke

Fuck Valve for never showing at e3

and fuck sony too for not showing anything about Last Guardian but they did give a release date for the Team Ico HD collection

BF3 looks so ILL! The new footage they released has me sold... only thing is, that game is more or less as close to a war simulator as there is on a console, it kinda got to me after a while.

I know I will get ripped for this, but I am doing this WoW style

LFG xbox360 CoD Black Ops Call of Da Dead.

he's on ps3 with us haha. I don't have CoD right now. debating whether I should pick up MW2 at some point before MW3. The game had a lot of problems, but I loved it.

I've been playing mw2 since the ps downtime. I've put in BO once and remembered what a piece of crap it is.