video games ruined my life

DüM

There will also be a new online portal that will offer much of what Elite will be offering, with an important difference. "Battlelog also lets you manage your friends lists, squad up, create platoons, use voice chat and follow your friends’ progress in real-time, and more," Troedsson explained. "Battlelog will be available for the monthly fee of (drum roll)... zero dollars."

Black Ops free weekend. Uninstalled after 10 minutes.

lol.

late pass, i just bought bad company 2 last week cause i wanted a little change from team fortress 2. i'm liking it, though my computer barely runs it at a good frame rate [40-60fps]. never seen a game complete max out all four of my processor cores.

GOOD GAMES farasheep(i think you're cure? pretty sure)

HoN died on me after that game so I'm out for now. HoN bros should get online asap though, we were melting kids. Well, cure was, I was feeding and talking shit, so whatever right?

GOOD GAMES farasheep(i think you're cure? pretty sure)

HoN died on me after that game so I'm out for now. HoN bros should get online asap though, we were melting kids. Well, cure was, I was feeding and talking shit, so whatever right?

GG. I'm farasheep lol.

Literally melting kids with Ra's self explosion. I kept doing it because it looked cool... and kills just came with it. T

That courage juice was making you a pretty ballsy empath LOL. All good fun :)

haha damn i thought i had it all figured out!! so many HoN bros on sufu, no idea who they are X_X. GGs though, you were ripping shit man. it was funny though, every time they would dogpile me, we would win the teamfights without losing anybody else. i was the bait!!!

but yeah HoN is down AGAIN soooooo idk i'm gonna play some sc2 and go all in every game cause im 2 drinky to macro AND micro

haha damn i thought i had it all figured out!! so many HoN bros on sufu, no idea who they are X_X. GGs though, you were ripping shit man. it was funny though, every time they would dogpile me, we would win the teamfights without losing anybody else. i was the bait!!!

but yeah HoN is down AGAIN soooooo idk i'm gonna play some sc2 and go all in every game cause im 2 drinky to macro AND micro

ahhh i want to play with you and method. farasheep hasn't added me back yet :(

but it was sucky that we all tried to get online during shitty hon attacks. next time !

ahhh i want to play with you and method. farasheep hasn't added me back yet :(

but it was sucky that we all tried to get online during shitty hon attacks. next time !

No wonder I never see you guys on :(. For awhile I tried to add all of you whenever I signed on and I thought you guys just weren't getting the invites. Do we both have to be online at the same time or something? And also the account isn't mine, so if I ignore you its probably the original owner on it. Too cheap to buy a HoN account for myself lol...

@meth there was a sale a while back, 10 bucks an account. that ain't bad at all. they'll prolly have one again, be on the look out.

i'm k`ong but i won't be playing til next saturday the earliest, but i'll be a little rusty no immortal for me.

still goddamn excited to play CE again as probably the best part of reach is the classic playlist. and sony took MGS at least four games for the mainline franchise (and at least as many spinoffs) and no one bitched them out I don't think. GJ already on M$'s part imo.