video games ruined my life

DüM

what's everyones emblems/titles for weapons looking like? i'm a whore for new titles

2500+ kills with

spas

intervention

50 cal

scar

m4a1

ump

1000+ kills with

famas

tar

fal

m16

acr

mp5k

p90

pp2000

g18

at4-hs

rpd

500+ kills with

ranger

m1014

wa2000

mg4

aug-hbar

l86 lsw

vector

mini uzi

f2000

250+ headshots

scar

ump

at4-hs

500+ headshots

intervention

50cal

unlocked all attachments for

all assault rifles (less the ak and f2000)

all sub machine guns

RPD

MG4

All sniper rifles

just realized this is pretty fucking ridiculous, i need to put this shit down for a moment

home is a gimmick, i don't know of anyone who 'plays' that shit

except when it was first announced a few years ago sony said it was supposed to be a next-next gen feature of the PS3. too bad that didn't work out I guess

and icandunkonu, your list is pretty ridiculous. The best title I've gotten is the 1000 kill one for my tar :(

i really enjoy wall banging people's mothers so FMJ is really no problem, and getting the rest of the attachments is usually childs play. with the exception of FMJ i can unlock at least one gun attachment per match

So I haven't played in a couple of days.

I was going to finish my win streak on 69 (12 year old mentality concept). Then my older bro told me he had a go on my Xbox when I was asleep, died and quit the game by turning it off.

Just to make sure my streak was intact, I won a game of FFA and brought it up to 70.

Now I'm buggered. I've passed a number for laughs and may have to grind my way to 100 now.

i got my first chopper gunner earlier today and just got my 2nd like 20 minutes ago.

I finally feel not horrible at this game.

edit: i'm pretty sure i can get a nuke. cause for some reason i'm retarded with the predator missile, so i'm basically getting the harrier on my own.

so its harrier-chopper gunner- nuke right?

i got my first chopper gunner earlier today and just got my 2nd like 20 minutes ago.

I finally feel not horrible at this game.

edit: i'm pretty sure i can get a nuke. cause for some reason i'm retarded with the predator missile, so i'm basically getting the harrier on my own.

so its harrier-chopper gunner- nuke right?

That's the typical nuke combination.

BRING THE PAIN.

^My exact first thoughts after trying it. I played til prestige and never really used it... Gave it a shot at prestige 1, and holy shit. Enough kills for the grip and then some. Equipped grip and the shit hit the fan. Racked up enough kills for the FMJ pretty damn quickly...

AUG HBAR + GRIP + FMJ = lawnmower of humans.

Have a crack at that combo in nice high-density tunnels like the snake pit approach on Wasteland or the long corridor on Skidrow and watch dem bodies drop.

finally getting a little bit better as a sniper. happy when i can get a 1 k/d or above because i suck so bad at it. just need to shoot more and aim less.

I don't know if you do this already but try and place yourself so the people are running/walking straight at you and not across.

It's MUCH harder to kill a guy going across your screen.

Also, aim with the crosshair before scoping.

holy crap, 200-8 is pretty fucking brutal. even number of players? I've played somethingl ike 200-50 which was already rape because the other team always spawns near a flag when being dominated, so they crank some points.

I was playing domination with a friend of mine tyoday and suddenly got shot in the face by majorwaves. I returned the favour with a stab in the ear later on, though :o

mike allllways knifes my ass when i join his games. My connection is always a bit bad though. Same thing happens when I join Mnkey. Damn foreigners.

me and dunk were running [OHLE] [DOIT]

I just discovered the PP2000. I was using the SPAS on my Sniper class but this is just obviously a better idea.

Good sesh with pokpok earlier today. We won all but maybe two? Felt really invincible with my sniper rifles today. If you were anywhere on my screen, you were dust.

wassup star playa

yea we won pretty much all the games besides the 2 towards the end.

mike allllways knifes my ass when i join his games. My connection is always a bit bad though. Same thing happens when I join Mnkey. Damn foreigners.

I just discovered the PP2000. I was using the SPAS on my Sniper class but this is just obviously a better idea.

haha

you got me with the PP from a pretty good distance

yeah pp's or g18 for my sniper class, spas on my runner classes because the problem with the spas on the sniper class, by the time you pull that shit out, it might be too late