video games ruined my life

DüM

definitely. I got kinda good when I had a pc laptop. my mom is crazy good at minesweeper and jezzball.

I'm down for some brobocop. I don't want to rush through ff. I hate that I beat games so quickly sometimes.

hate to derail this, but i'm jealous of all the ff talk. ive got finals and papers due this week and next, so i'm holding off from buying it. cod keeps me entertained though and i can limit it to a game or two...i'd be stuck on end in ff

definitely. I got kinda good when I had a pc laptop. my mom is crazy good at minesweeper and jezzball.

I'm down for some brobocop. I don't want to rush through ff. I hate that I beat games so quickly sometimes.

nobody on, need to brobocop asap.

what is this pokemon game thats getting all this hype

Pokemon been hyped, where you at? Would trade my dog of 7 years for an Arcanine in a flash.

didn't grab ffxiii, too broke :(

speaking of which, anyone planning on getting ffxiv? think those of you who got ff13 are automatically in the beta

You get thrown into a drawing with a chance to be a beta tester. Then they give you a promo code for this game that scores you a promo code for an in-game item for XIV. Stupid marketing.:(

Probably won't be brobocoping until DLC comes out. Maybe you'll catch me on the weekends.

about 4 hours inro FFXIII I think.

my lack of brobocopping has everything to do with the fact that I have my ps3 hooked up to the big tv in another room which is less convenient to play on when it's late, but it's so pretty i almost don't want to play on my own small ass tv.

about 4 hours inro FFXIII I think.

my lack of brobocopping has everything to do with the fact that I have my ps3 hooked up to the big tv in another room which is less convenient to play on when it's late, but it's so pretty i almost don't want to play on my own small ass tv.

youre not the only one whos not brobocopping lately :(