video games ruined my life

DüM

spas and sp is pretty ridic.

is it just me or is the ump basically the best full auto assault/smg?

i notice that it drops people much faster than my newly acquired ACR even when silenced.

EDIT: ^ just signed out :(

i'll try to catch you guys one day though, it'd be nice to play on a semi cohesive team..

with the exception of the m16 and maybe the scar, the assault rifles are pretty much fucking useless from mid to close range

if you're gonna be all in enemy territory, use a SMG silenced, if you gonna be further away, use a LMG. save the assault rifles for tubing

nah man the TAR-21 is all about mid range. same with the AK. come near me when I'm holding those and your face is gone.

I'm probably getting my AK back tonight and I'm keeping that bitch for awhile this time.

my problem with both the tar and the ak is that when you shoot whole clips, which i tend to do, bullets go everywhere, even at close range

update: just lengthened my best killstreak to 42 and it was the first time i used danger close since i got it back, I FUCKING LOVE ROCKETS, I SWEAR! the streak could have been longer but they had 190 in dom so i called in that nuke

I think it just takes getting used to. I really disliked the physics engine when I first got into CoD @ 4 because it was a lot faster feeling than most conventional fps's so it took a while to like.

I just like the fact that BC2 is a lot deeper in terms of game types. Matches take longer and are a lot more intricate, so winning a game actually feels more gratifying. But again, that's just me. I'll still keep playing my MW2 for quick pickup games tho, it's still a great game.

I sent my monitor back to samsung to get a replacement... So I'm out of commission until that comes back.

I'm praying its back in time for FFXIII I need to play that in HD!

Getting my PS3 fix from reading this thread daily (lol)

man wtf. how many new games do i have to buy?! think i might pick up heavy rain and gta4, but i won't have a life for like 2 days. i haven't really played my kz2, fallout3, and demon's souls hahaha. i came to the ps3 party mad late.

renski - what up man! yeah, i'm back on the boards, i'm on ps3 here.

When I played beta, the game felt a LOT better than of past. The sprint function alone makes a huge difference.

You mean Reach beta is live? Need to get halo ODST from home stat it sounds like.

Also I need advice on my MW2 situation. This guy breaks my MW2 disc by lifting up the xbox to put in the ethernet while it's running (you know this is a bad idea if you own a 360) so he can play on my account. A month later I've just barely got 20 bucks from him (this is how much I got the game off a buddy for originally.)

Do I demand the extra 15 it costs for a new game or just forget about it and go on thinking he's an asshole? I'm fucking pissed by the situation because I haven't been able to play in so long too by the way

demo is the most fun mode with a team imo though SnD can be so fun too. we play alot of ground war simply because we roll too deep to play anything else sometimes.

demo in random teams is hell though

demo is the most fun mode with a team imo though SnD can be so fun too. we play alot of ground war simply because we roll too deep to play anything else sometimes.

demo in random teams is hell though

even worse when there's no mics, don't know why people even join tactical games without a mic

You mean Reach beta is live? Need to get halo ODST from home stat it sounds like.

Oh, no.. I've got friends, cousins that work in the video game industry (Bungie, Naughty Dog, Square Enix, SCEA), so I get early looks sometimes if they get lucky enough to work on certain projects. I don't think Reach beta releases until early May.

Oh, and one day I'll get to this:

5SLtTxFO5RY

..one day.