video games ruined my life

DüM

the masterkey range is ridiculous. I think unlike the other shotties that the pellets just keep going. Someone tested it on MW2 forum and stood way the fuck back and had their friend shoot them with it. They were barely doing any damage but the shit travels really far.

also im mad we were finally defeated in demo :( we should've went to bed bro

the masterkey range is ridiculous. I think unlike the other shotties that the pellets just keep going. Someone tested it on MW2 forum and stood way the fuck back and had their friend shoot them with it. They were barely doing any damage but the shit travels really far.

also im mad we were finally defeated in demo :( we should've went to bed bro

heh yea, i realized the ps3 controller can take such a beating :(

i think this is what i play on the wii.. reflux?

the previous version was good and i had my spots down. these new maps are really cool and i like them but i have only played for the past day so i'm still stuck at noob status.

i only play online haven't messed with the story line.

look for me my name is spiderbaby

not to take this off topic, but any of you guys gonna get Bad Company 2 on Tuesday? Looks like it improves upon the successes of MW2, and throws in dedicated servers, destructible environments, and vehicle combat.

As a PC gamer who hasn't paid for a game since Battlefield 2 came out in 2005, I am definitely warming to the idea for buying bad company 2 & paying these developers (versus Infinity Ward)

...then again, I'm downloading a torrent of it right now. Just to test out the campaign, since I can't go on multiplayer with it :o

not to take this off topic, but any of you guys gonna get Bad Company 2 on Tuesday? Looks like it improves upon the successes of MW2, and throws in dedicated servers, destructible environments, and vehicle combat.

Definitely doesn't improve on MW2 it's pretty different - they sort of stole some of the ideas from MW2 and implemented them in similar ways (made scoping way more important / melee) but it's definitely a Battlefield game for all that means. It's nowhere near as tactile as MW2 (feels like you kind of float around all the time and the physics with jumping and things are wonky so just exacerbates it) and the EA netcode is bad as always so everything's kind of laggy.

I've got friends who bought it so we can fill up the 4-man squads which is pretty fun since you can spawn on each other but if you're just getting it on your own I'd say pass.

i finally broke down and got this the other day at the pawn shop. logged about 10 hours in three days. Ratio is finally on the rebound after a really poor start, got it at .84 i think right now. If anyone wants to play. I will probably be on for a bit over the next few hours on xbl

gt: theroofieking

shit is addicting.

Definitely doesn't improve on MW2 it's pretty different - they sort of stole some of the ideas from MW2 and implemented them in similar ways (made scoping way more important / melee) but it's definitely a Battlefield game for all that means. It's nowhere near as tactile as MW2 (feels like you kind of float around all the time and the physics with jumping and things are wonky so just exacerbates it) and the EA netcode is bad as always so everything's kind of laggy.

You've got some valid points, but I think your description of the physics and "response" of the game is overly critical. It might not have the hair-trigger feel of MW2, but it's not a run-and-gun game. BC2 supposedly offers a deeper multiplayer experience because it demands cooperation, and forces the player to adapt to destructible environments and master vehicle combat as well. As for your generalization regarding EA's "netcode," I suspect that their priority would be offering players an online experience equal or superior to that of MW2, no?

You're right though, they offer completely different styles of multiplayer, so the comparison is a little unwarranted. I was just trying to see how many sufu peeps would be getting this, since so many of us seem to love military gaming....

ps - DEDICATED SERVERS! :)