video games ruined my life

DüM

i like predator, harrier, and chopper gunner. it leads to mad kills.

I hate how people are selfish and do this. I'm usually the only one that'll call in UAV's on the team. If everyone on the team used UAV, your chances of winning go thru the roof. 3-7-11 or 3-7-9 for me.

Edit: A team player is always a *Star* Player.

I always hate getting counter-uav'd so I use that shit whenever I hear they have a UAV up. I've been running Predator, Harrier, Pavelow lately but I'll switch it down sometimes.

We usually have 2-3 people running a UAV. I don't think everyone needs it.

I agree with solix. people using their UAV right after I use mine is annoying too.

The good thing about counter UAV is that their entire mini map gets jammed so your weapon fire doesn't give you away. Most games don't really get "tactical" enough for this to be a huge benefit though I guess

i'm torn on care packages, i was using them for awhile but kept getting ammo and other useless stuff, i use predator, harrier and chopper gunner, more risk for hopefully a higher reward in terms of kills, you can probably get alot more kills with that combo because you can rack up several 5 kill killstreaks and DO WERK with the care package, sentry gun

i'm torn on care packages, i was using them for awhile but kept getting ammo and other useless stuff, i use predator, harrier and chopper gunner, more risk for hopefully a higher reward in terms of kills, you can probably get alot more kills with that combo because you can rack up several 5 kill killstreaks and DO WERK with the care package, sentry gun

care packages have gone to shit the past few weeks... AMMO, uav, and counter UAV almost all the time.

started using sentry gun reward...didnt realize how badass it is...

if you can play this game well with limited killstreaks (or even without like this:

L0RH7x4A2eg

),

then you know that you're a good call of duty/fps player in genera. If you think you depend on predator/chopper gunner etc. you should try going 3-6-9 CoD4 style and see how you do. It's fun too