video games ruined my life

DüM

I wont front, i got a .91 ratio, but thats cause i go for it, i do great or shit. but when it gets serious, and i have a 4 bar connection i do work... first 2 weeks i only had a 2 bar, i like to think that hurt my ratio a bit.... will still serve most.

XBL team ready to rock.

just unlocked acr with a 30-8 FFA. UAV Harrier Pavelow is my favorite. I was using chopper gunner but I never last that long with run and gun style, used pavelow twice already since unlocking 10 minutes ago. (Pavelow on rust - win lol) Where do you see KD Ratio on PC version, i just have total kills/deaths. (I know i can math it but i'm lazy..EDIT:1.17:1 lol)

the fuck... was playing FFA on skidrow, had a good lead at 20-4, suddenly I realize one dude who I hadn't seen once in the entire game is going at 19-0. I start running around the entire map looking through pretty much every corner and couldn't find him, but assume he was camping someplace as I didn't see him once for the entire game. he ended up pulling a nuke when I was 2 kills away from winning, which means that he killed the other 4 players 25 times without none of them going after him. I suppose thats well played, but fuck those dudes who don't go back for payback.

yea ^ i don't get that, if i get killed by a dude that's camped out i ALWAYS come back w/ toobs and rockets

we already know that's what i do, i pretty much almost never get nuked these days

p.s. HEAVY RAIN in 3 days, the excitement is killing me

p.s. HEAVY RAIN in 3 days, the excitement is killing me

FFFFUUUUUU

I'm broke but I might try and trade shit in for it. I haven't paid much for a game in a while. Gamestop's trade-ins are great.

speaking of that what's everyones game collection?

LittleBIGPlanet

Grand Theft Auto: IV

Metal Gear Solid 4

Call of Duty 4

Modern Warfare 2

Uncharted 2

Street Fighter IV (thought I traded it in wtf I guess not now im kinda excited to have it again haha)

the fuck... was playing FFA on skidrow, had a good lead at 20-4, suddenly I realize one dude who I hadn't seen once in the entire game is going at 19-0. I start running around the entire map looking through pretty much every corner and couldn't find him, but assume he was camping someplace as I didn't see him once for the entire game. he ended up pulling a nuke when I was 2 kills away from winning, which means that he killed the other 4 players 25 times without none of them going after him. I suppose thats well played, but fuck those dudes who don't go back for payback.

sounds like he was boosting for a nuke no?

i see a bunch of these guys usually on FFA games.

don't know how to embed but this is a good way to handle boosters!

heavy rain demo was dope but it feels so scripted, yeah you make choices but all the outcomes are pre-planned, i guess if you really got into the story but either way i know i'd play through it once and that's it, the fact that it tells you what to press and when to press it reminds me of a rail shooter, you're just along for the ride, i wouldn't mind watching someone else play through it though

yea ^ i don't get that, if i get killed by a dude that's camped out i ALWAYS come back w/ toobs and rockets
sounds like he was boosting for a nuke no?

for sure, I've never been nuked in FFA before, I always hunt those dudes down. I've seen some games where someone pulls of 25-2 and I know I killed them twice. but I just couldn't find this one as he never killed me, so I couldn't locate him :mad: