video games ruined my life

DüM

if you use heartbeat sensor or thermal scope and I end the game with a better kdr that's double or triple using a scar with silencer, go back to the barracks and swap some shit around. I got my laughs in as I'm picking people off with the iron sights and they have scoped weapons.

Baeyer Drewson: I was sad that you shot my pavelow down.

i always lol when i see riot shielders

no way they are serious

same.

I was playing domination in in Karachi, there was a dude with a shield hiding behind a dumpster next to the middle flag trying to protect him. I thumpered him, went for the flag crouching in the same corner. right after I got it, same dude starts backing his ass into me without even looking. lol'd for a bit, waited for 3 secs, crouched up and down and knifed him in the ear.

LOL i had a similar thing happen on highrise, dude was next to the chopper near that tank i ran up after missing a knife and proned, he kept running around for awhile looking off the sides, practically stepping on me, i crawled right up to his back and knifed him for the game-winning killcam

Late bloomer to this, but I just started playing online this week. Really want the m16 and claymores. Username is farmerwhiting if anyone wants to play with me or send a friend request. Soo addicting!:D Probably no big deal but I was stoked after this match. (xbox360)

IMG_04116.jpg