video games ruined my life

DüM

does anyone know how you end up on a mountain in derail?

i was playing domination and you know that warehouse area with fences and shit where "C" flag is?

some dude was on top of the mountain in the background (aka outside the damn borders of the map) shooting at ppl with sniper rifle.

this was a couple of weeks ago.

wtf is up with psn.
looks like its the people with the fat PS3's that are having the problems. this sucks

atleast sony knows and is supposedly working on a fix

wtf yo same here, cant sign in...

does anyone know how you end up on a mountain in derail?

i was playing domination and you know that warehouse area with fences and shit where "C" flag is?

some dude was on top of the mountain in the background (aka outside the damn borders of the map) shooting at ppl with sniper rifle.

this was a couple of weeks ago.

There's an elevator all the way in the back. Youtube it, there's more. I've done it before, but for the effort it took to learn, it isn't worth it unless you're well versed. It's almost as hard to get kills from that far as it is to get killed.

xs9D9Bi6qV4

Everyone should have their Sufu name on the XBL profile page so I can keep track of all you hooligans... I've gotten more adds from people who lurk this thread then the regulars.

you missed some fun games tonight man. hope that xbox gets in soon.

good games eean, dfaus,mjknight, and baeyer.

riot shield wreckage was awesome.

good games eean, dfaus,mjknight, and baeyer.

riot shield wreckage was awesome.

Fuck a riot shield...

I also got to play online with my bro for the first time; twas fun. He's new to the game but feel free to add him, court1985. He rocks a SuFu clan tag even though I'm certain he has no idea this place exists... hahaha

w000t will brobocop tonight, i prestiged though so i have shit ass weapons that i never used before - so i'll suck more than usual. ;)

I just prestiged and I'm actually doing a lot better than I usually do. Averaged about 3-1 kdr in the last session when I usually avg about 1-1. Rediscovering the FAMAS. Gotta love that burst fire, all or nothing.