video games ruined my life

DüM

I'm a simple man. I use just my SPAS-12 though I finished all the prestige challenges for it so I have the USP on some of my classes and that's awesome too.

I got the Akimbo G18's before I ever prestiged. I've tried them since and I have no idea how I even got enough kills to get the akimbo. I suuuuck with G18 that isn't akimbo.

Guest nooblet333

Does anyone know how to fix lag for the pc...

I did canyourunit test, and everything passed but lag horribly..

also have 1mbps internet speed.

good games earlier everyone. for some reason those kids were really good at running into my bullets. that one game on rundown was sweet where there were like 5 consecutive predator missles lol. it's really easy to win when everyone on our team has uav equipped and we could see where they were the whole time.

good games earlier everyone. for some reason those kids were really good at running into my bullets. that one game on rundown was sweet where there were like 5 consecutive predator missles lol. it's really easy to win when everyone on our team has uav equipped and we could see where they were the whole time.

they were one of the worst clans i had ever played. garbage. we had that radar bar fuckin racin' the entire time. good job team.

fucking had a flood in my nyc apt while i was there this weekend, my whole setup is fucked, luckily my 80gb MGS4 PS3 bundle survived but my tv may be fucked

back to the matter at hand though, this is my n00b bashing themesong

mBq1G3zefi4

haha, can't imagine what was going through that dudes mind, getting killed 10 times from the same spot voluntarily.

I also have trouble comprehending dudes who figure its a good idea to camp inside the house. it does make rockets and knife runs quite enjoyable, but they lose even more.