video games ruined my life

DüM

^Yeah, agreed. More than once I have done the full drop to avoid oncoming fire only to have a stream of players run past me unaware that I was still proverbially kicking.

Playing dead is fucking lame tho. A slightly worse offense than regular camping imho.

on a strange note, I tried playing mw after taking a couple hits of acid and it did not go to well.

I just prestiged, took me like two weeks to get to 70, and miss the acr. I had 1000 kills with the scar and the acr and 500 with a few others so I look forward to doing that again. first the FAMAS, then the M4, then the UMP.

Been busy all day, just had 3 games and am going to call it a night.

Up to a 69 win streak

Don't know if I should continue with this.

FFAs are fun, and it is satisfying dominating people, but I need to mix it up soonish.

u should play a legit tournament.

as lame as it is, that'd be pretty badass.

also: how many days you got logged in this bitch? i doub't i've played ffa 100.

but yeah i only got the game a couple months ago..

u should play a legit tournament.

as lame as it is, that'd be pretty badass.

also: how many days you got logged in this bitch? i doub't i've played ffa 100.

but yeah i only got the game a couple months ago..

Tournaments in the UK are usually on the other side of the country, and a complete pain to get to haha

But I just got over 10 days this past week. Sounds pretty bad actually. I probably clocked up 7 of those days in the first 2 months of the game being out due to late night binges...

^Yeah, agreed. More than once I have done the full drop to avoid oncoming fire only to have a stream of players run past me unaware that I was still proverbially kicking.

Playing dead is fucking lame tho. A slightly worse offense than regular camping imho.

i kind of do the same thing, except i only lay there until i know his clip is empty then pop back up and finish him off, i also seem to have a habit of laying down whenever i fire a toob, definitely helps with all the incoming rounds, i get the kill + take very little damage from engaging someone head on

i kind of do the same thing, except i only lay there until i know his clip is empty then pop back up and finish him off, i also seem to have a habit of laying down whenever i fire a toob, definitely helps with all the incoming rounds, i get the kill + take very little damage from engaging someone head on

pro toobin

yeah I mean they always look bigger in the previews but those look pretty nice to me.

I have FFXIII and soon Tekken 6 to tide me over. Xbox is getting a double XP weekend upon release so I'm assuming we will too.

I'm mixed about the appearance of the new maps. Will have to wait and see how they look/feel in game.

I finally finished God of War III so I should be on more to play, despite still having 3 other unfinished games. Sorry I ignored your invite last night Royale... Should be on tonight for whoever is down to play.

^ ^ sup baeyer!

yea shit was fun! took a few matches to get used to FFA again but it was fun. it was a melbourne host! i was laggin a bit

How do you check who is hosting/location?

on a completely unrelated note...

A warning to all MICROSHAFT "customers" using cc's on Xbox Live...

I now exclusively use point cards purchased online for Live and I've been trying to remove my cc details from Xbox Live billing for quite some time. I have tried every online method available and have stopped short of calling the billing office in Singapore to cancel it manually.

As an alternative I "updated" my details with a credit card that is about to expire and that I was planning on cancelling anyway. I went to cancel it today only to discover a charge of $2 from "MICROSOFT *BILLING BILL.MS.NET SG". A little Googling reveals that I am not the person being incorrectly billed and in some cases it is considerably more than $2.

The credit card company said they can investigate the unauthorised charge but it will cost $10.50 to open a claim. So of course I am just going to pay the $2 and cancel the card...

I have come to despise Microsoft for exactly this sort of greedy, greedy shit. Seriously considering throwing in the Xbox360 and buying a PS3 instead.

In conclusion, fuck Microsoft.

As a UNIX engineer I am happy with your decision.

As a fan of shooting you in the face, I am saddened at the prospect of you moving networks.

the XBL service is known for this kind of shit though really. it's also known for giving free months to customers for no apparent reason and offering a lot of 1 dollar gold renewals that are easily exploited. the xbox and microsoft's management of xbl is imperfect but I still prefer it to the PS3 and Home and waiting for dlc etc.

I do wish I could play some god of war III though