video games ruined my life

DüM

i returned my copy to gamefly as i am about to move to los angeles

the pipeline got me through many late nights dropping suckers with the stationary gun but left me with vivid images of everything but mercy when i'd close my eyes to fall asleep..

i mainly played team dm but would venture to old school ffa which ruled!

Had my first experience of wanting to report a player on Live yesterday.

Dude on my own team just straight-up stalked me for 2 games. He'd just knife me constantly, and when I got into any sort of alley of crowded space he'd use his shield to stick me into a wall/crevice that I couldn't escape from. Got annoying as fuck but I refused to quit cos I was playing with some friends.

After trying to lose him in the first game (unsuccessfully), I just gave up a stood there in the second game. When I did nothing for a few minutes he got bored and started stalking someone else...

Absolutely annoying as fuck. Has anyone else had this sort of garbage happen to them?

I was really struggling to understand the motivation for doing something so fucking irritating but not being able to witness the irritation you were causing. It does seem like a truly pointless (and probably boring) thing to do... Some twelve-year-old who can't play the game probably.

If anyone wants to mass report the shit out of the annoying little gypsy minge licker then feel free, his gamertag was: DisIlluSiv3

So, I decided to end my win streak at 100 so it'd be a nice round number.

I joined a game, I'm pretty sure I quit it.

Anyway, I had a few rounds of GW, won them then lost one as there was a group of boosters I failed to notice until it was too late, just flicking through my stats bored between rounds and my streak finished on 105.

Not as planned.

was playing about an hour ago joined a ffa game and was doing ok, untill this one guy nuked and one his friend (same game tag) came last, didn't think anything of it, then same thing happend other way around looked properly at the kills/death ratio

30/ 0

0/ 30

so these two guys were basicly having there own little match to get nukes

thought it was pretty gay

consult earlier pages for how to deliver booster justice.

in FFA, use a class with sitrep and find the scumbags, deliver rockets to their location.

on other game modes, if one of the boosters is on your team and the other one not, just kill the opponent and start following the one on your team around. eventually they'll quit out of frustration.

I played FFA for the first time (properly) this morning.

I somehow managed to shoot down some guys chopper gunner and harrier with a single stinger shot. I think the stinger got the harrier (or other way round) and the explosion got the chopper gunner.

The significance of it being FFA is that I got to hear the young Australian kid rage at me.

I never see anyone from the xbox list on except Baeyer anymore, and he's always on the new stimulus playlists so I can't join. What happened to all you guys? Seemed like you guys were on often a few weeks ago, and now that I've come back I rarely see anyone on.

BTW, I use headphones to play and I use the standard xbox mic set and I do this weird thing where I wear both and have the voices come through into my headphones. The problem is, in-game sounds are so fucking loud that I can never hear what people are trying to say to me. Is there any way to turn up the volume of other player's voices?

I tested for bad company 2 a few months before it came out and couldn't stand how boring the game was... Too much walking, too little shooting. The game was in a very early stage and filled with bugs but I wasn't convinced it would be anything special.

I need something to entertain me until Halo Reach beta. Anyone recommendations?

Is it just me or is WaW online incredibly easy?

I've played 4 games in total and my KDR is 6.78

I played a 68-5 game with a sniper back in the days where I couldn't snipe properly.

And if I'd hide behind a bush with my m40 or whatever it's called, motherfuckers would just walk past me!!!

I'm not at all bored with MW2 tbh I just can't play by myself. I was just playing the PS3 way too often and when I do get on no one else is on anymore. I'll be back to playing way too much when the maps come out for sure.

yeah i think theres splash damage on the stingers because ive taken down 2 harriers side by side with one shot before in ground war

I played FFA for the first time (properly) this morning.

I somehow managed to shoot down some guys chopper gunner and harrier with a single stinger shot. I think the stinger got the harrier (or other way round) and the explosion got the chopper gunner.

The significance of it being FFA is that I got to hear the young Australian kid rage at me.

Same is going down with the PS3 crew.

I think COD MW2 was just a fail and can't keep the interest in the gamers.

I play 3-4 games and i either get bored or rage quit.

No perfect middle. ever.

well I've played it about 10x more than any other game I've owned, also pretty much the first FPS I got interested in, so its not a fail in my book at least :P

I played uncharted 2 for a few days while sick and bored to death, also tried multiplayer on it which was lol worthy for sure. quickly went back to MW2 until I got a headache.