video games ruined my life

DüM

yeah, genesis is 16bit, most of these issues are from overheating/bad circulation, the genesis doesn't process enough information to even get hot LOL maybe the latest generation of consoles have been pushed a little too far above and beyond what their internals can handle.

me and royal jammed on tekken for a little bit, and GODDAMN am i rusty, i could barely chain my throws together with king and i used to be able crank those out like nothing, gg's though

i need to get back on SF4 immediately though to be prepared for SSF4, i'll be back at my other pad late in the week, let's jam then bros!

They are tottally different games. Like totally. I can't see how people are comparing them other than to ride the hype of MW2.

It's too bad bc did not get released at a later date. It's so much fun. But is just overshadowed by the hype machine of a billion $$$$ bull.

that dude was maaaaaaaaad just now

he was so fucking annoying. dude would not shut up. I love how he was narrating our comments to everyone else.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH"

*CRY ME A RIVERRRR OHHHHH*

"OH HE HAS THAT READY MAN THATS NOT FUNNY. YOU HAVE A PLAYLIST HUH"

"HAHASHDFAJHJFGHFG SHUT UP"

"YOU KNOW HOW LIKE...RIVERS FLOW DOWN STREAM --"

"SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP"

"THIS GUY THIS GUYS TELLING ME TO SHUT UP"

haha, wtf?

I played a FFA against some dude who would say "GET OUTTA HEEEEERE" in this incredibly annoying voice and semi-poor english accent everytime he killed someone and occasionally after he got killed as well. I didn't mute him as I wanted to hear what he says when he loses, he just ended up being quiet.

^I just friended a guy who swears he is from the ukraine. he speaks with a hilarious borat-style accent and all sorts of funny colloquialisms. truly entertaining to play with. a welcome change from the 12 year olds and australian bogans i'm usually on with...

consult earlier pages for how to deliver booster justice.

in FFA, use a class with sitrep and find the scumbags, deliver rockets to their location.

on other game modes, if one of the boosters is on your team and the other one not, just kill the opponent and start following the one on your team around. eventually they'll quit out of frustration.

One thing I tend to do in FFAs anyway, is that I don't spawn at the start of the game.

I watch where everyone is going and if they're camping, so there are less suprises when I'm running about.

The second I spot someone with a tactical insertion, I follow them if/when they set up shop and get ready to deliver some explosives.

Otherwise I just stalk so I at least have a 1 kill advantage on everyone else :)

do the people who play this game even make sense to themselves anymore? i was playing a game where i had on marathon/stopping power and was just running around shotgunning everything in sight and then these two assholes no older than 15 went on a tirade about how i'm camping with a shotgun? excuse me, wtf?

people will say whatever nonsense comes to mind when they're pissed off.

found some boosters on GW again today, one guy cranked 3 AC130's but the idiot didn't know how to use it so he got barely any kills. found them in the bulding next to A flag, after which they quit. too bad you can't follow non-friends into games on PS.

The general rule of thumb is.

"If you beat me with something I don't like (tactic/weapon/perk) over and over again, I'm going to accuse you of being a no skilled kiddy noob camper cheat...even though I'm the one who was stupid enough to die over and over again"

I need to get a recording of the du who sent me the rage messages a few weeks back, before they get deleted. Never heard such aggression from a voice message before.

No idea how I'm going to do it though.

hahaha

yeah I stopped using the thermal though it is fun. Not much feels cooler than outsniping dudes. I'm pretty quick on highrise I can usually pick dudes off as they're lining up their scope on me.

just got a pm asking for tips on how to use perks and their benefits so i'll just post here

marathon should only be used by experienced players or else you're just gonna run around a get shot

sleight of hand should be used for as long as possible until you really catch the hang of the game

i only use scavenger if i'm going for the longer killstreaks or i'm spamming toobs

stopping power- KNOW WHICH GUNS TO USE IT ON, i can't stress that enough

cold blooded, i use it when i'm nuking hunting while my team is pinned, because shooting shit down can get difficult when you're surrounded by morons

lightweight - if you use it, DONT STOP MOVING

hardline - seriously, dont be a bitch

Danger close- incredibly potent on stages where the spawns/traffic are predictable(terminal and skidrow especially)

as far green perks, only ninja and commando are of any use, and site rep pro is fantastic but it seriously isn't worth the trouble

I find steady aim for green perks is worth a try as well.

I tend to hip shot like a motherfucker and I always seem to get more head shots with it.

Also, I'd like to add that:

Bandolier allows you to pick up claymores (you can only place 2 at a time) and these can be very fun to use and totally worth a try.

Sleight of Hand Pro allows you to lift the gun up faster so if you're using a AUG Hbar, it has the reload and scope speed of an assault riffle but with the power of a LMG.